Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:23 pm 
Obviously do your public intro in Town Square. Anyway, this thread is for information that will help you coordinate kills. Posting your phone number is useful so that we can quickly call/text each other in mafioso related emergencies.

Anyway, I am ksedlar! I've played 4 Live Action Mafia games, and I have previously been mafia in the 2014 Spring Game 1. I died from unexpected stuff popping up in what would have otherwise been a good alibi. Also, David Kaufman being really on the ball about contacting NPs.

The good news is that my 9-5 UROP is slightly flexible. Not enough that I could change my hours, but enough so that I could slip out for 15 minutes and make a kill. I often stay on campus until 6:30ish, when the first Boston West saferide runs. I have a scooter though, which means that my commute time to far-off kill locations is faster than average, although I can't ride it at Lily Chen-level speeds and am still injured from the last time I tried to. :( Still, making evening kills will be harder for me, since I live at ET, and due to the fact that the other Thetans would likely notice my absence. Morning kills might be okay for me, since I wake up really freaking early (AKA 7:00 am) and have some wiggle room before getting to my UROP.

My phone number is 402-304-9534.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:57 pm 
Mafia-aligned NP (non-player): Nate Otay, a guy from Harvard who is staying at ET this summer, has agreed to help out the mafia with things like fake alibis, letting someone in to make a kill, etc. His phone number is 720-237-4656. I highly recommend that ET players not be the ones to kill other ET players, so as to make investigations harder for town.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:22 pm 
I'm aok, the mafia godfather!

I'm in Pasadena over the summer. If you want advice or have questions, ask me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:20 am 
This is my first game, so... Should be fun. My phone number is (605)321-2495. I have no phone until tomorrow morning, though. Also, I'm with Maura a lot of the time, though my UROP, since I'm just learning C++, lets me go anywhere, and I have a bike so I can make off campus kills very easily.