Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Huge Infodump
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:15 pm 
Aradhana was God-confirmed to me as innocent child.

Andres pmed me saying that he thinks Dgrazian is the brains who isn't making any kills, and Megan wants to lynch him.

Santiago (the town hero of last game) sent me the following:

To: Dgrazian, ksedlar, MGavrin
Subject: Andres is probably mafia

He tried killing elaine, and elena was with him when she died.

Also since elaine was running away, she is probably innocent.

Also since its unlikely that any of you are mafia, try to lynch him without too much evidence, the way people vote will tell you a lot.

Aradhana sent me this pm:

I have hard evidence that Andres is Mafia of some sort. Ellena died at 7:05pm. I have a text from Andres warning me that he is with Ellena at 7:25. I can show email threads/text messages if need be. Elaine is innocent. I am 100% sure of this. I am innocent child, and Andres knows this. I will ask God to pm both of you regarding this. (At this point all Mafia know).

Andres is currently under the impression that I don't know he's Mafia (because he's been messaging me about events since), and I want to keep it this way as along as possible. He thinks I'm his proxy for Investigator. I vote we lynch Andres based on suspicion today, suspicion so that we can get more information from how people react to this suggestion.

I also want to go through with your idea Daniel. Mafia already knows I'm innocent child, and I probably have a limited lifespan. I can outrun most people, and my schedule is erratic. Provided Santiago is not hit man, I can survive.

Note on Santiago: He's sending information to you, Katie. I don't know why, but I think it unlikely that both of you AND Andres are Mafia.

I can be contacted at (831) 224-2600 and aradhana@mit.edu. Should I go ET today?

Ping told Lily that she gave me medkit, and Lily blurted that in front of Dgrazian. I'll probably need the medkit back soon. It will look sketchy if I don't give it to someone, and as long as we know where it is, it's moderately safe.

Dgrazian says "the innocent child plan is go." Aradhana is convinced that she might as well reveal to everyone to get backups/prophets, since she thinks Andres is mafia and already knows her role. Currently I think Dgrazian, Andres and I are the only ones to know, and if Aradhana gets slaughter the weaked and Andres is smited as innocent, then I'll look sketchy.

I know I've already asked for a lot of your time today, but it would be great if Aradhana could die really soon after she goes public. It would also be good if you could get the medkit back to me, so I don't look like a sketchball for not still having it. :( I want to give it to Dgrazian. He says he trusts me more than anyone in game, and if I give him the medkit, I doubt I'd ever lose that trust. Plus, we can always kaboom him when he gets to be too much trouble.

So that's the status of game right now.

Post subject: Re: Huge Infodump
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:20 pm 
I successfully set a slaughter the weak charge on Aradhana.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:56 pm 
Look, if you can, stop by MacGregor on your way to ET, and I can get you the Medkit, but otherwise, I can't do more today. Tomorrow I can probably take down Aradhana, but not sooner. Sorry. And I guess then Andres, if he doesn't get lynched, is rogue?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:16 pm 
I'm already at ET, so that wouldn't work. If anyone asks, I'll say I transferred the medkit to someone trusted. I do actually want to give it away though, ideally to Dgrazian. Having the loudest voice in town trust me more than anyone else would be good. When Dgrazian outlives his usefulness, we kaboom him.

I actually think people are overreacting over Andres's derpiness and him faking a kill on Elaine to see her reaction. I think he's a townie, probably an investigator (based on what Aradhana said).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:22 pm 
Andres and Elaine are biking to ET now. When they get here, Elaine will slander Andres's name and Dgrazian and I will get him lynched/smited. Tomorrow, we should kill Aradhana and Victor/someone killable. I'll continue working on that plan tonight. We should meet up tomorrow again, if possible. If you come to the 7th floor of Stata (Gates, where we were today) at around 12:30 tomorrow, you can get the medkit back to me, we can plan more, and you can get free food (my UROP gets catered lunch on Tuesdays).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:40 pm 
Sweet. I think I'll vote for Andres, then. I have a UROP meeting at 12:30, but we could meet at 12 briefly, if that works. Free food is also nice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:58 pm 
If you see this in time, don't vote for Andres! It will be suspicious with Aradhana posting so late and you being "semi-inactive."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:04 pm 
What I'll do is say I checked while I was making dinner (I eat late) and saw it, so jumped on the lynch train. It's valid (and true)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:35 pm 
Don't say anything unless someone brings it up. Dgrazian thinks Lily is mafia, Anpere thought Aradhana was conscripted (and some other people might too once he is shoveled as being innocent), Megan thinks Dgrazian is mafia, and no one is looking at either of us. We want to keep it that way.

If someone comments on you voting, you should post something in response four hours later or something (we want to make it look like you aren't bothering to check forum much), and say you decided to check forum before day end, you saw a big thread lynch thread, and so you decided to vote the way it said. Don't get too detailed about it or otherwise make it look like you are thinking an enormous amount about game.

Basically, we want to stay under the radar, you especially. As a super active player, it would be enormously out of character for me to be in any way inactive, but I'm trying to not look like the instigator of things. People go after leaders first and followers later.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:39 pm 
Message from Aradhana:
To: ksedlar, Daniel Grazian
Aradhana wrote:

Sorry for not updating you two. I was getting Hannah to get me food in my room. Is Andres dead????
Kill him. I've only gotten one prophet so far, no back-ups.

This is what I plan to do. I think it unlikely that you both are Mafia so I'm messaging you both simultaneously. You are the only ones who know this plan.

Currently I know one person who is innocent for sure (besides Elaine). She is not part of my normal friends circle, so I have a timed e-mail written to her that I update every time I get more information (which admittedly is nothing right now besides that one prophet).

I will stay in my room all night long. I will get up at an ungodly hour of the morning to go to Solar Car Team/UROP. This will be my schedule until 10pm at least. No one in Mafia is at Solar Car, and there's enough people and equipment and exits that I can run away with a decently good chance. No one who's not SEVT (solar car team) is ever there, and I will ask them to notify me if strangers appear in shop (which is where I'll be most of the day). At UROP if Santiago is not a hit man, I cannot die. I work in a locked room (for sound reasons, am building a sound database). I can outrun Santiago, but given that its lab makes things harder. Katie, he seems to trust you (I saw him emailing you earlier today), Please keep him off me if you can.

The following night I will either sleep in shop of stay with a friend. I will do this until I can send the information to the back-ups. At that point we'll see what to do next. Then I can basically die in peace.

Let me know if you have modifications to this plan. You guys know better than me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:45 pm 
I don't think I hold any particular sway with Santiago. If I had to guess why he chose to email me, I would say it's because we were both very active townies last game. Somehow I don't think he'd be a hitman; he seems to be pretty hardcore town-aligned to me. Anyway, it sounds like you have a great plan! Good luck!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:54 pm 
Wow, I did my job well. That's awesome. As for getting to her in Solar Car team, I think I could do so. I have pretty unlimited mobility, so worst case is I hang around her lab waiting for her to go from one to the other. It may be difficult to get to her, especially since I don't get up early, and even if I did, I spend most of my nights with Maura, so it'd be weird for me to go out any time before 8. Likewise for late night kills, I can't really get out. Otherwise, if I were on my own, I'd stay up all night, and hang around EC for her to leave. She'd be hard pressed to find someone to go with her that early. I'll try to make a morning kill on her, though, sometime before noon. If I can't, I'll be by Stata already. Though she may get lynched tomorrow if the shovel comes up negative and happens pretty early on. I'll still try to get a kill out on her. I wouldn't trust Santiago, though.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:18 pm 
Oh crap. I that message I just posted should have been sent to Aradhana. Good thing I didn't do things the other way around!

Anyway, if you can kill Aradhana, that's great. I'll post a picture of Santiago in the NP part of the spreadsheet so you'll know who to avoid. As I said in the message that should have gone to Aradhana, I'm pretty sure he's hardcore town-aligned. He would rat you out, with no prompting whatsoever from players.

Still planning out the other kill.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:30 pm 
I thought it strange. But better post town stuff here.

Thanks. I'll be careful to avoid him. Ideally I can get her while she's going from one to the other, though I can't spend all day waiting. Jordan I have a plan for as well. He lives in EC. He has work at about 10 am. I can be at work as early as 8, so at 9:30 I'll go wait in the courtyard, and if he comes out before 10, I'll trail him and kill him when I can.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:34 pm 
Waiting in the courtyard might be too obvious. Also, be open to switching your kill plans from one EC resident to another. I'm pretty sure they're all at least semi-active. Sounds pretty good overall though!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:46 pm 
Maura and Elaine are partnered Gay Knights.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:03 am 
Oh, so that's why Aradhana trusts her so much!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:05 am 
From Aradhana:

[quote = "Aradhana"]Alright, whatever works for you. But Elaine is innocent. Deal with the shovel then.
Also just got a pm from Lilly Chen; I don't trust her. Copied message below. I'll be working tomorrow most of the day (as long as Santi doesn't kill me, we're good) so that gives most of the day for people to message me things. Thus far only one prophet. I really have to sleep.

Hi Aradhana,

I am not a backup or prophet, but here's some other information that I have: ksedlar and dgrazian fake-claimed gay knights to me. Dgrazian later admitted to me that this was a fake role claim. Dgrazian claims to trust ksedlar for psychological reasons. I trust Dgrazian slightly more than average for psychological reasons (I'm dating him, so I know his psych tells pretty well, imho). However, I do not trust ksedlar in the slightest. That's all -- not enough to lynch anyone, imo, but I just wanted to let you know in case I die. Obviously, don't tell anyone this information.[/quote]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:19 am 
ksedlar wrote:
Aradhana wrote:
Currently I know one person who is innocent for sure (besides Elaine). She is not part of my normal friends circle, so I have a timed e-mail written to her that I update every time I get more information (which admittedly is nothing right now besides that one prophet).

Oh, derp, she means Maura.