Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Aradhana down.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:09 pm 
Success! She has been successfully kaboomed, and Shike framed for the deed. There were only maybe 3 NP witnesses, all of whom were adult or grad student. I will go after Mariam this afternoon, and you get Maura.

Post subject: Re: Aradhana down.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:15 pm 
Awesome! Great job!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:34 pm 
Shi-ke has a nice, weak alibi. Accusing him tonight should work out well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:29 pm 
I'll post on that at about 9:30, maybe slightly later. Already the town is in madness, which is what we want. I'll be going after Mariam at 4, and hopefully I don't run into dgrazian then. That would be very bad. I'll make sure my scout knows who to find and who to keep me away from. Oh, I just had a brainwave. What happens if I start a petition for the sole purpose of going up to get Mariam to sign it, and kill her instead of having her sign it? I'm not sure how petitions work, but let me know if that'd be a good idea, since she'd have no time to report it before dying.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:54 pm 
I think it's best to minimize interaction with the person you're trying to kill beforehand, to stop them from having a chance to do something like text a friend that you're there. You might be able to get away with knocking on her door, but try to get in and out as quickly as possible. If you're close enough to her to ask her to sign a petition, you're close enough that you should just kill her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:00 pm 
Ok, so don't worry about it. It was more of an excuse for me to be there, anyway, though I suppose I can still use it if need be

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:05 pm 
Also, during Lily's text conversation with me, she talked to Maura and found out that Maura didn't have the receiver. Just something to be aware of.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:22 pm 
Also, Santiago apparently chose me as the one person he would be loyal to at game start, and he is pretty impressed by us. He found out I was mafia by a dead Aradhana spoiling him, so he can't influence game now though. Once I get actual time I will paste Santiago's emails, which are very dramatic and cryptic sounding. Aradhana also pmed me some stuff before she died, which I will also paste eventually.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:34 pm 
Woot! That's cool. We make a decent team. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:46 pm 
Some pms from Aradhana before she died:

To: ksedlar, Daniel Grazian
[quote = Aradhana]
Oh man I thought you'd have gotten it by now. Mariam had it last night.

She was going to give it to me and then said that it had been stolen from her. I told her that was not possible in game rules unless she died, so she said she'd make another one and give it to me; left, never came back.

She was also going to give it to Andres before he died. That said, they are friends, live on the same floor, and people suspect me (though at the time Mariam knew for a fact that the only person I'd interacted with since leaving the meeting was Elaine).

I don't know anything beyond that. Ask Mariam.

Also please don't trust Lily, and try not to get conscripted. [/quote]

To: ksedlar, Daniel Grazian
[quote = Aradhana]
I am alive and not conscripted; I will stay that way until atleast 9pm today. A few things

I've gotten two people claiming to be prophets (Can there be two in a game this small???); no back-ups.

Santiago doesn't appear to want be murdering me anytime soon. So that's always nice. That said, given that many people suspect me, I'm not sure whether this plan will work if I get no back ups.

Also people suspecting me means that Mafia doesn't even need to try to kill me for a while. Shovel Andres; when you find out he's Mafia go for Lily.

If I'm still alive the day after you know that Andres is Mafia, I'll pass on my mic. There's no point in me having it, if mafia doesn't feel the urge to kill me anymore.[/quote]

I don't think I looked at the first one closely enough before I died, but it may mean Dgrazian is the one who will end up with the shovel.