Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Maura Down
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:22 pm 
After an hour and a half of waiting, I finally killed Maura.

Zach, like I said, when you post your alibi, you should say that you were on your way to meet Maura. Post your alibi sooner this time, maybe after half an hour. Also, announce that mafia now has the fake ID; it's what a good townie would do.

Also, I have an idea: Zach, if you're able to prowl EC between 10-11, you can make a kill, and we can probably pass it off as Shi-ke kamikazeing/mafia taking their last opportunity to use scheme. Although that would extend day end... additionally, if you're willing to wait for day to roll over, you could also kill pretty much any witnesses to the area: Casey with slaughter the weak, Elaine with set a trap, and any miscellaneous witness with the normal kill. If there is no miscellaneous witness, all the better, because it's useful to wait for our kill until the rogue has made a kill. They might even try to kill me!

I'd say the most plausible "kamikaze" kill would be Megan.

Post subject: Re: Maura Down
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:36 pm 
Also, if we don't do the "kill the witness" thing tomorrow, we should try to take out Lily/Dgrazian. Both of them are too dangerous as of now, and have lived past their usefulness.

Also, it might be useful to start counting down until endgame. Currently we have 14 townies left. One of them is (hopefully) the rogue, and one of them will be our conscript. Down to 12. Elaine and Casey have traps/slaughter on them. 10. We have one regular kill today and one tomorrow. 8. Two poisons. 6. Scheme kill makes 5. Rogue has a kill tomorrow. 4. 1 lynch tomorrow (crossing our fingers for a townie). 3. We might even be able to get away with not killing Victor or Jugalde, who haven't voted or posted alibis so far. Victor will be evicted at the end of tomorrow if he doesn't post or pm gods, actually. Ping, Jugalde, and Michikyo are new players, so we can probably leave them for last, because they won't be loud enough to overpower a mafia-run lynch mob. If we can make all our kills, we should have game end by Thursday at the latest.

Hire a hitman and manipulate the press mean we can basically make kills anywhere, so we should be able to get in our full count.

Basically, there are two things we have to worry about:
1. Our rogue dying before we can get in contact with them.
2. The two prophets left in game.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:40 pm 
I'm going to take a nap now. I'll set my alarm to wake me up at around 9:15, when I can hopefully then catch the saferide back to ET. Zach, I put your number down as one that can get through my "do not disturb" settings, so if there is an emergency, call to wake me up. I am so tired...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:27 pm 
I didn't have access to my computer (it was in my room, I wasn't) I have posted the Shike frame and my alibi for both. And here's hoping dgrazian doesn't lynch me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:56 pm 
Dgrazian is still somehow more suspicious of you. :shock: But the investigations they do will point towards Shi-ke, at least unless the one investigator investigates you for Aradhana. I'm not going to be able to get a kill in with all the people here tonight. Although day has been extended... Things are going crazy right now!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:58 pm 
If you can sneak a kill, preferably Elaine or dgrazien, go for it, otherwise don't worry about it. Recruit Krue if she shows up