Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Introduce Yourself
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:00 pm 
Hi! Introduce yourself here. You should include at least your name, where you live, and where you are likely to be found

You may also want to confirm that you are not mafia, but I cannot guarantee the extent to which you will be believed...

I'll start!

Hi, my name is Daniel. I am moderating this game. I live in Room 233 in Random. I'm in course 18c, and I am involved in APO, Chess Club, and Assassins Guild, among other activities. You can often find me on Black Hole or BMF. Have fun!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:22 am 
Hello! I am 6-7/18, rising junior. I work in the Page lab in the Whitehead Institute and I live in 335. I am usually either at work, on BMF, or on Destiny.

Happy killing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:26 am 
Hi, I'm Elizabeth Krueger (although most people here know me as Krue). I live on Black Hole in Random, and that's where I tend to be found most of the time, or else other places in Random.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:35 am 
Hi! I'm Molly. I can be found on Black Hole of Random Hall. I'm a rising Softmore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:03 pm 
Hey~!
I'm lizrita. I'm majoring in CMS, and looking to make video games when I escape/graduate from MIT.
I live at Epsilon Theta, but will probably visit Black Hole in Random a lot, and might be found in Abby's fish tank on Floor Pi in East Campus if the two aforementioned locations are void of my presence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:10 pm 
Hi. I'm Dalton. I live on Foo in Random and can most easily be found there or on Black Hole.

Post subject: Introduction
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:08 pm 
Hello, I'm Wendy. I live at EC but can sometimes be found on Black Hole

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm 
Hi! Sorry I'm late to the party, the game started right as I left for wildfire and I didn't have much internet access. I'm Raluca, a rising sophomore, and I live on C4 in Burton Conner :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:36 pm 
Hey guys! I'm Cathy, a freshman. I intend on majoring in 7/10B. :) I am most likely going to spend most of my time at Epsilon Theta.

gl;hf!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:38 pm 
Wrong term!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]