Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Day 1 Discussion
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:43 pm 
So, it should probably be a priority to get the mics and receivers together and then redistribute them such that the mafia don't know where they are. Since item passing off needs to happen in person, if people want to get together, I would like to suggest Random Hall as a meeting place since half of game lives there and a decent number of the rest of game visit there fairly regularly.

As an added incentive, I am baking cinnamon chip banana zucchini bread right now if any of you want to come hang out and wank about mafia tonight. The bread should be done in a little under an hour, so if you want food and want to start the discussion for tonight *before* five minutes prior to voting, you should come over.

For anyone who doesn't know, Black Hole (where the tasty things will be) is just one floor up from Random Hall desk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 pm 
Was there a discussion?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:45 pm 
Adam and I aren't voting because we weren't at the discussion and have no clue who to lynch. And also there was no kill today so it doesn't seem that terrible to not vote...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:54 pm 
Voting?

Post subject: Voting
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:56 pm 
I will probably be doing the same thing since I wasn't at any discussion and don't know who to vote for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:56 pm 
Not voting is dumb. At least vote no lynch. If you don't vote, then you won't have any say, and the mafia can more easily push through a vote for an innocent. There has been no discussion here at Random as far as I know, and there are at least three players here who are watching a movie and don't know who to vote for.

I am voting no lynch. (sorry for the late post, I just remembered that it was almost midnight)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:58 pm 
If I die soon, it was one of MollyK or wcheang, although I don't think that's going to happen. We're watching a movie together.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]