Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Voting Day 3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:17 pm 
Votes for Lydia Krasilnikova:
- wcheang
- lizrita
- krue

Votes for No Lynch:
- Lydia Krasilnikova
- Fake ID 2

Lydia is lynched.

Lydia was holding Microphone 2 and Fake ID 2 when she was lynched. Microphone 2 is redistributed to jnub. Fake ID 2 is redistributed to AdamYedidia. Please make physreps for these items.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:43 pm 
So I've just been told that Molly and rifrim taught an HSSP class together on Sunday, which would provide ample opportunity for conscription. At this point, given that Molly was mafia and Lydia dying didn't end the game, my next best guess is that either Molly conscripted rifrim or more likely vice versa (since it would be a good strategic move to get a mafia in the dorm most populated with players).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:49 pm 
Should have been posted in discussion. Oops. Eh, whatever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:49 pm 
Should have been posted in discussion. Oops. Eh, whatever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:10 am 
I also think rifrim is pretty suspicious. I was sitting next to krue not too long ago in BMF watching a movie and she didn't kill me, plus offered to meet with her on Day 3 and she didn't take the opportunity, so I do not believe she is mafia.
Molly and rifrim were teaching some baking class for HSSP on sunday, so it would seem natural for one to conscript the other since they saw each other early in the morning of the first day of this game. It also makes sense that rifrim wasn't able to make a kill, since she doesn't live at Random, and as far as I know doesn't visit super frequently.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]