Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: How we should play
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:59 pm 
In general I think we want to be involved on the forums. If we kill off everyone else that's involved and then we're the only involved ones left then people will turn to us. Sure-fire way to win. Don't say anything stupid or suspicious of course, but don't be afraid to contribute good ideas. Best way to do it is a classic Steven Mo gambit: trick yourself into believing your a townsperson while posting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:12 am 
Okay, we need to each start developing a rapport with some of the townspeople. Either sending them e-mails/pms is good or talking to them in person.

David, can you start to talk to the people in 5th east like Bianca, Irene (when she comes back,) and Allan Zhao's roommate Steve?

Yi, you seem to have a good relationship with JJ, JY, and other freshmen, definitely keep it up (see if you can influence Vivian as well)!

Joy, can you start talking to the people in McCormick, including Hilary, Nur, and Rutu, Judy, and Ashley?

I'll start on the people from Simmons, especially Daniel.

If any of you guys know kluo or kaima, please start talking to them.

Remember when you talk to the townspeople you need to be suspicious of THEM too.

From reading the posts on the forum, I believe Vivian and Daniel are dangerous as hell and we should eliminate them ASAP if there's any way we can confirm neither of them aren't Jesus. The rest of it we can play by ear whoever starts figuring us out. It also might be good to get the McC people suspicious of each other if we can. We have almost 2 days to make another kill, so we'll see what develops on the forums.

Let me know what you guys think, and let the rest of us know how the conversations go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:20 pm 
i think david may get investigated tonight. also, bianca is in favor of lynching JJ, but she think david is almost likely the killer. if we can get daniel to lynch JJ that would be nice. i had a convo with daniel last night and he really wants to get back at JJ. he's like if i were the mafia i would so kill her. and if i were the vilgilante and i find out that she's the mafia i would kill her too. so i think if we can get daniel to support us, we can lynch off JJ tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:29 pm 
That's fine if David gets investigated. After Daniel's post it's all the more important that we infiltrate the network that townspeople have. If it comes down to it, say you've talked to David a bunch, and you think he has some special role but you can't say what (let's pretend we think he's an investigator.)

SEND OUT THOSE PM'S/E-MAIL'S NOW!!!! I'll contact everyone in Simmons. Joy, can you cover McCormick?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:48 pm 
I might see Hilary tonight in an extra TKD class if I go, but I'll definitely talk to her in person. I don't know any of the McCormick people, but I'll try to pm them in the most innocent/ nonsuspicious way (which, if you guys have suggestions for, I'd be happy to listen.)