Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: a break?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:45 pm 
so i suggest that we take a break from killing for next day to confuse the towns people about conscription unless someone impose a serious threat to us. also, it's a good time to find out who's the other person that daniel trusted. i think it might be JY. also, daniel was gonna interrogate vivianlee yesterday and didnt find her, maybe that might be of help. and bianca and klou suspects JJ and david. and bianca is entertaining the idea of coming out as the investigator(im sure she's not). also, judging from the fact that the second investigator never came out, i think it's highly likely that steven mo was the first investigator. either that, or that the second investigator is an inactive player. eitherway, once we find out whom daniel also trusted in his three person team and get rid of him/her. we can pretend to be the surrogates of the investigator. also, JY and JJ suspected that i was the investigator. so maybe i can captalize on that. they asked me that if i am the investigator many times.

also, our next kill should be outside next house, anyone has any idea how to infiltrate McComick or Simmons w.o detection?