Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Kill JJ
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:24 pm 
Hey guys,

I want to kill JJ as soon as possible; she is a suspicious person, and I don't like her teeter-tottering around the halls. We've used up our kill for today, but would you guys be okay if I tried to make the kill after midnight, or some other time?

I would also try to make sure she didn't have the medkit... grr!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:35 pm 
not yet, here is the story:

bianca js told me that she's the jesus. then, im like did you tell JY that you are the jesus? she's like no, i dont trust her so i did tell her. then i told bianca that JY told me that she (JY) knows the jesus. then, bianca is like I AM the jesus and she's lying, that's y i suspected her from the first kill. cuz i overheard jy telling ppl that she knows the jesus.

so back to JJ's kill. JJ is hard to kill cuz JY is always with her. so it's better to lynch JY first before that. from that convo, i think either bianca or JY is gonna be lynched tommorrow, if bianca is lynched and she is jesus (im about 70% sure) then JY and JJ will surely be executed in the days following bianca's resurrection. if JY is lynched, then we can kill JJ relatively easily. however, i think allan might be the second investigator so maybe we shouldkill him off first. but if we were to kill JJ, we better let joy do it since no one would suspect her if there's no alibi, she's also ideal for killing allan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:39 am 
Fine; perhaps we can turn the town against those folk. What do you think, guys? Kill Allan with Joy today? We can hide her in my room for a little bit, if people are around. The problem is that there is so much density in 5e. Bianca lives close to the stairwell near the entrance, and Vivian and the J* girls might be wandering around the elevator.

One option is to have this penetration happen while the rest of the people are elsewhere; say, in a big mafia game. After all, having Joy being spotted in Next House is a big red flag...

This would be a very high-risk maneuver, but she would probably be a low-profile person to investigate. Hm!

At any rate, we should try to make kills often, with AT MOST one more day of no-kill (to mindgame them about conscription). Since Simmons is killed out, I think we might want to consider killing one of the McC girls as well. Other than that, i feel that the J* girls and vivian are nice targets. Thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:29 am 
ok, obviously bianca is not the second investigator. i think some other ppl might doubt that, but I will NOT doubt it PUBLICLY, bc bianca coordinated with me and JJ on that. JJ said she tell JY to tell the second investigator to not jump out and say he's the investigator so that bianca wont be lynched and use bianca as a trap for mafia(she is jesus). therefore, the investigator must be among JJ, JY, and Alan. JJ has been in constant contact with alan and alan told me numerous times to protect steve, who is his avatar. so here is my plan:
1. get a hitman (skates?) to kill JJ today.
2. get joy to kill allan tmrw
3. me or david kill JY

this way, we will definitely avoid detection. and kill off the last investigator. if we can pull off those three kills without us getting lynched. i think we will win the game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:30 am 
and so yea, bianca now will not suspect JJ and JY so we cant depend on them to kill eachother off now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:31 am 
also, we should watch out for tmrw's vote. if they r leaning towards killing a non mafia then we will wait for a day to execute our plan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:41 am 
CORRECTION: we should hire STEVEN MO as the hitman to kill JJ instead since he knows everyone and it wont make david suspicious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:11 am 
That idea is certainly plausible. The message that Bianca posted is very un-bianca-sounding... so it very well may be JJ or Jy's influence on her. OK, I'll go along with this plan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:04 pm 
JJ confirmed that bianca is faking in order to protect her investigator. and allan just claim to me that he's someone special.

so plan for tonight:
1. make no kills and as of now towns ppl have no idea who's the mafia, if there's no significant suspicious on anyone. dont vote or vote no lynch.

2. david can you ask skates to ask steven mo if he can be a hitman and not leak anything? if so, have steven mo kill JJ very soon after midnight. my idea would be make steven mo organize a table mafia game and tell him to kill jj when he's god. and non of us should sit near JJ

the effects of this plan:
since bianca came out as the investigator, it would make sense for the mafia to conscript bianca today and then bianca can tell the mafia that she worked with JJ and JJ might be the investigator. and since JJ is gonna be kill immediately after midnight, the towns ppl would believe that a conscription happened and mafia wants to kill a valuable person asap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:10 pm 
ok, allan is def either vilgilante or investigator. and im in their trusted circle so i will be voting together with bianca, allan, JJ, and JY. and bianca suspects david. so david, i will tell you wether they will lynch you around 11:00-11:30, if they do want to lynch you, please kill allan before you get lynched, i will text you the exact location of allan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 pm 
ok sure

ggggggg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:11 pm 
dont mind bianca's accusation. currently, we think we r after vivianlee. btw did anyone of you write "mafia owns towns ppl" on alexs board?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:39 pm 
nope, i didn't