It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Introductions
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:37 pm 
Post your intros here!

Post subject: Re: Introductions
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:57 pm 
I'm ACH, Pesto, Adam, or achester.

I'll be getting back to ET around 7 on Tuesday 03-28 or possibly going straight to Squares.
On Wednesday 03-29 I'll be at King's Court from 7:30 (possibly an hour or two before) to 11 or so.
On Sunday 04-02 I'll either be in Cambridge and undisruptable from 1pm to 8pm or at board games on campus from 1:30 to 5 and at office hours on 32-G5 from 5 to 6; also, I might be at contra at 1950 Mass Ave from 7 to 10:30.

All other times during spring break I'm probably at ET, most likely in Left Front or Front Rooms.

Image at https://www.princeton.edu/pr/pwb/volume ... cs_076.jpg.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:07 pm 
Hi! I'm jamb, aka Jackie. I will be hanging around ET starting Tuesday at 19 or so, and don't really have plans scheduled. If I do have events or nights that I spend at Random, I'll post schedule updates. All I know so far is that I'm going to Random on Thursday night.

I live in Hutch (second floor; left of the door to the back stairwell). My roommate ritagram is gone for spring break. I don't keep the door open due to preferred temperature differential, but this shouldn't be an obstacle to killing me, so if I'm in there feel free to knock and I'll (usually) yell "come in" and you can open the door and kill me.

That said, please don't kill me! No matter my faction, I'm happy to plot with you and make sketchy alliances against the other two factions :) (Like honestly, I'll probably team up with whoever offers the most interesting plots, since I haven't spent much time thinking about which ways the alliances should go in this four-sided game. Also, for the past six games I've either GMed or been banged on the first day that anyone was banged.)

I'm so excited for binary tree mafia! :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:42 pm 
Hi I'm Lucy! You all know me. I live at 172 Pearl St. tho I won't spend too much time there during game.

TWRF 7-13: at work. Check past intros for details
R 19:45-late: at Random in AiW/BH

I'll maybe go to squares on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll likely go to Wellesley some night. I'll post here when that is and skip work the following day. If on campus, I can mostly be found in APO office, W20 cluster, or BUG lounge.

I'll spend any other time at ET.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:58 pm 
Tuesday - at ET, then at Tech Squares
Wednesday - at ET
Thursday - at ET until around 4 or 5, then at Random all night
Friday - asleep in Random until late, then around 34-3ish doing the Assassins' Guild 3-Day after that. At ET late at night if I'm still alive.
Saturday - 3-day in 34-3ish. At ET late at night / in morning if I'm still alive.
Sunday - 3-day in 34-3ish. At ET late at night / in morning if I'm still alive.

I repeat all the parts of Jackie's request! But Jackie, haven't you only GMed or been banged on the first day that anyone was banged in the past 5 games? For my part, I have GMed or been banged on the first day anyone was banged in 4 of the last 7 games

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:56 am 
I'm Elaine. I live at ET and live in Cave. Please don't come to Cave to kill me. I'm generally found in front rooms or the kitchen.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:11 pm 
I am that entity known as Luke Sciarappa, lukesci, or LBS. You probably know what I look like but if not I am the one behind Jackie in http://web.mit.edu/thetans/www/retreat2016.jpg --- the blond one, that is...

Schedule:
Arrive in Cambridge sometime on Tuesday --- I'll be at squares.
Summer boarder visiting ET Wednesday morning, 10 AM --- pls don't kill me during this, it should be brief. 19:30-22ish, there's a CCS dance in W20-407 that I'll very likely be at.
Otherwise I should be at ET and interruptible; if game makes it to Sunday I may go to BGOC and may go back to campus 20-22 for more square dancing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:13 pm 
Oops, left out: I live in Big Back, please announce yourself before coming in (even if door is open). If you don't want to reveal who you are, you can knock on the (open) door.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:41 pm 
Hi! I'm Sammy. Everyone currently playing knows me.

I live on floorpi (EC 3W) in room H309, and I'll probably spend most of my time there, in my room or a lounge, unless otherwise specified. Other non-ET places I may visit with some frequency include (in approximately descending order) Beast (EC 2E), Tetazoo (EC 3E), Danger Third (Next 3E), Safety Third (Next 3W), and Random.

My only scheduled events from Tuesday to Saturday are:
LEM W5.15-7.00 (service in W15 until 6.30 (please don't interrupt service), dinner in W11 afterwards)
ksedlar's sleepover party in Random Revening

I'll try to visit ET on non-Thursday days, plans not solidified (probably whenever vans exist / other people are going so we can coordinate transportation). For example, this might be after squares on Tuesday (running into Day 2). If you're in a similar boat, contact me and we can work out how to get to ET together! (Or, if you have van powers, let me/us know when van runs happen, please! Thanks!)

I also repeat jamb's requests. I like making alliances. I'm good at giving you information. But I'm not going to give your enemies information, of course.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:10 pm 
oh yeah, i'm also going to the sleepover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:29 pm 
In general people should feel free to come to my sleepover if they are interested.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:13 am 
Hi, I'm Lily Chen. I was course 5 class of 2016, now a grad student at Stanford. I'm back here visiting this week with my boyfriend Daniel Grazian.

I'm a (very) short Asian girl with (very) short black hair. I look like this except currently with shorter hair: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 ... .536878620

No real plans except for going to Katie's sleepover. I'll probably be hanging out and playing games at ET/Random for most of the week, and staying at ET/King's Court. I'll try to post schedule updates every day so that I'm reasonably killable.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:30 am 
intro:
Hi, I am Josh.

schedule:
M
19:30-23 minions at ET
T
20-22:30 tech squares in lobdell
W
19:30-23 minions at king's court
R
19:47 Katie's sleepover in random. I will be staying at random this night
F

S

U

All other times i will be around ET probably in front rooms.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:04 am 
jamb wrote:
I'm going to Random on Thursday night.
And here I was trying to be discreet about going to the sleepover... :P

ksedlar wrote:
I repeat all the parts of Jackie's request! But Jackie, haven't you only GMed or been banged on the first day that anyone was banged in the past 5 games? For my part, I have GMed or been banged on the first day anyone was banged in 4 of the last 7 games

Y'all are such copycats! But yeah, it's been 6 games, and almost 7:
- Fall 2016: was mafia, almost got banged by SK dylanhen on day 1 except I paranoia'd so he ended up going for aok instead (so not counting this one)
- SLASK: banged by Lotta day 1 (but disarmed her)
- Potato: banged by Priya day 4 (first kill of game)
- 50th Anniversary: banged by Sammy day 1
- IAP 2017: banged by Isaac day 1
- Inception: GMed
- Katie: banged by Maya day 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:08 pm 
Hi, I'm aok. I'm cruft visiting MIT.

M:
Hanging out at ET. Hopefully playing board games. Minions at 7:30 PM
T:
Hanging out at ET. Hopefully playing board games. Playing Civ later with Adam, Gary and Justin.
W:
Hanging out at ET. Hopefully playing board games. Heading to King's Court at some point for minions at 7:30 PM.
H:
Hanging out at Random. ksedlar's sleepover at 7:47 PM.
F:
Hanging out at Random. Playing in the 3-day at 8 PM.
S:
Playing in the 3-day all day.
S:
Playing in the 3-day, then flying home.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:25 pm 
Schedule update: some inspectors will be visiting ET at around 11. It would be very nice, although I guess not 100% necessary, to not interrupt me with "bang" etc during this.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:39 pm 
lukesci wrote:
Schedule update: some inspectors will be visiting ET at around 11.
(On Wednesday)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:53 pm 
Hi, I'm Isaac,I live at random.

I'm going to tech squares, 8-10:30 on Tuesday, research meeting in random Thursday 3:30-5:30, and Katie's sleepover, later on Thursday. Other than that, I'm going to try to come to et near the end of each day, and be at random otherwise.

Starting Friday, if game is still going, I'll be in a larp which will consume most of my afternoons and evenings.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:28 pm 
I'm Jordan. My room is Icebox (on the second floor by the stairs to dorm). If the door is open, feel free to walk in and kill me. If it's closed, I probably don't want people in my room, but you can try knocking and I might let you to come in.

T 14:00 EHS Meeting in N52-496 (don't kill me in the meeting)
T evening: probably not at ET, but not sure where I'll be yet
W 20:00-22:30 Squares maybe, W20-407
F 15:00 appointment at medical (don't kill me there)
Sa 12:30-15:30 HSSP (lunch 12:30-13:00 in 1-132, teaching in 1-379 after that but please don't kill me while I'm teaching)

I'll probably be doing work on campus a few days this week. When I'm on campus, I will most likely be in the New Media Center (26-139). Other than that, I'll mostly be around ET.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:08 pm 
Hi I'm Daniel/dgrazian. I think I know everyone here :-)

I'll be staying at a mixture of ET and King's Court (254 Windsor Street) this week. I'm not sure at all really of my precise schedule; I'll mainly be hanging out with everyone and playing lots of board games :-D

Lily and I are here until Saturday.

I'll try to post regular updates about where I am/plan to be.

Feel free to kill me anyhow and anywhere.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:48 pm 
Schedule update: ETA for me being home tomorrow is noon-thirty.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:54 am 
Schedule update: Daniel and I will be sleeping at King's Court tonight (Monday night). Contact NPs Alex Arkhipov or David Kaufman or Adam Yedidia to kill us there. We'll likely be asleep until late, and will likely be back at ET Tuesday evening.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:14 am 
I'll be doing work -> ET earlier than planned most likely. Had a late night and really want a nap.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:28 am 
Schedule update: Heading to campus at about 12, returning around 17, then going to Rockspot with Elaine for a few hours.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:49 pm 
Daniel and I are going to the Friendly Toast with NP Alex Arkhipov. We'll be heading to ET afterwards.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:58 pm 
I'm heading home now and will be taking the next bus to Wellesley. I'll likely be back early afternoon tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:34 pm 
This means I'm skipping work tomorrow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:26 am 
Back in ddg, I'll be at ET at around 1pm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:30 pm 
schedule update: going to Stop and Shop soon, then returning to ET.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 pm 
Wednesday schedule update:

now - 6 pm: Random next to the massage chair.
6:30 - 7:15 pm: pika.
7:30 - 10 pm: Lobdell.
10:15 pm: ET.