isaacg -> Daniel Grazian
jamb -> achester
jordanh -> achester
ksedlar -> Daniel Grazian
lilychen -> achester
line -> Lucy
Lucy -> achester
sammyluo -> achester

achester is executed. Daniel Grazian dies.

Post subject: Re: Day 2 End
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:41 pm 
A summary of what happened tonight on all-game chat:

- Daniel Grazian killed aok. He claimed to be an outer gay knight avenging lukesci's death.
- Someone investigated aok as not having outer killed lukesci, implying that aok was town mafia (or either Daniel or the investigator was lying).
- Isaac pointed out that this and the lack of another kill today suggested that it wasn't actually a GN kill, and proposed lynching Daniel. jamb argued for sticking with the execution (so that achester couldn't get out of it by having faked the investigation) but preparing a taser in case Daniel didn't die.
- Daniel Grazian chose achester as the execution target. achester role claimed Gay Knights with line, who may or may not have managed to confirm. Daniel apparently didn't believe this claim without confirmation and recommended executing achester anyway. achester role claimed publicly 2 minutes before day end, and some people switched votes to dgrazian. achester only soft-beefed Daniel.
- People weren't clustered together enough to sign a taser or mayor counter. We should fix this ASAP.
- achester gave his Mayor Counter to Daniel. They both died.
- Daniel had said his next suspects were jordanh and elin, based on lack of kills today. He rescinded this and confirmed what achester had said, right before dying.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:26 pm 
List of possible scenarios where Dgrazian was mafia. For the purposes of this, Lily's investigator who said "aok did not outer kill lukesci" is investigator X:
1. X lied. Aok was mafia* and killed Luke. Dgrazian was town mafia.
2. Dgrazian and Luke were actually inner gay knights (Dgrazian lied about this with no one to contradict him except gravediggers, who might have been confused by plant evidence). Aok was town mafia and killed Luke. Dgrazian was mafia*
3. Dgrazian and Luke were some sort of gay knights. Dgrazian was mafia on the other axis. Aok did not kill Luke, but Dgrazian used today's kill on aok in order to get away with making a kill today.

Lily brought up number 3 as being quite likely, given that the mafia with the day 2 kill otherwise did not make a kill today. Notably, even if Dgrazian was mafia, he was, in fact, gay knights with Luke (no way he would propose his gay knight for the lynch). Gravediggers could shed some amount of light on the issue, but I think it's not worth reporting the actual results, due to trap vulnerability.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:29 am 
ksedlar wrote:
3. Dgrazian and Luke were some sort of gay knights. Dgrazian was mafia on the other axis. Aok did not kill Luke, but Dgrazian used today's kill on aok in order to get away with making a kill today.

Lily brought up number 3 as being quite likely, given that the mafia with the day 2 kill otherwise did not make a kill today. Notably, even if Dgrazian was mafia, he was, in fact, gay knights with Luke

I think this is in fact a very likely scenario, for the above stated reasons, as well as:
1. Daniel was typing a lot on his phone on the Uber from ET to Muqueca, and looked pretty distracted. I asked him what he was typing but he was evasive about it. It seemed to me like he was consulting teammates and plotting something.
2. If he really had a gay knight kill on Aok, I believe that he wouldn't have waited to do it. He claimed at one point in person and/or on the chat that he knew Aok killed Luke earlier while they were playing Dominion together at ET, but didn't do it right then because he wanted to do it more stealthily. I don't think this makes that much sense, so it seems like a mafia who was waiting to make a stealthy kill but didn't have an opportunity and just gave up on it. (On the other hand, it would have been easy for him to claim he didn't find out about aok having killed Luke until right before he did it, so maybe that's slightly against dgrazian being some flavor of mafia.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:53 am 
That does seem reasonable, albeit unlikely a priori. It maybe explains why he sketchily rescinded his suspicion of jordanh and line (though if he was mafia why would he say that? I guess since the day 1 kill was the other mafia he'd want to throw suspicion on them, and not on jordanh+line who had a good alibi that day?)

Agree that he shouldn't wait for a GN kill - in a normal game it might make sense to bait people into killing him, but GNs don't have bang immunity this game and it'd be really bad for the positive investigation to die with the gay knight.

If he were mafia of one type, presumably line+achester claimed to be GNs of the other type, or else he would've lynched somebody else and set a trap on one of them? I don't see why line doesn't claim which type of GNs they were; nobody's going to trap kill her if she's dying.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:39 pm 
Quote:
If he were mafia of one type, presumably line+achester claimed to be GNs of the other type, or else he would've lynched somebody else and set a trap on one of them? I don't see why line doesn't claim which type of GNs they were; nobody's going to trap kill her if she's dying.

Yeah I agree with this.