Post subject: Welcome Town Mafia!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:49 pm 
You are:

- Daniel Grazian
- sammyluo

Post subject: Re: Welcome Town Mafia!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:55 pm 
Hi dgrazian! :P

What's the best way to contact you instantaneously? My preferences are gchat > Facebook chat > texting > other things

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:04 pm 
More notes:

We have the luxury of being the only team with two distinct people who can trust each other completely!

I'm an outer investigator. I think I probably want to be passing investigations through you (+proxies).

Unfortunately there are only 3 roles to claim that aren't provable or vig, and it's pretty easy for gravediggers to get caught in beefs. My townie RNG says I claim outer stalker and inner investigator, but we can change this to make it more optimal if necessary.

I haven't thought of any good crazy alliance plots, but would be down to try something of that form.

I'm away until 9ish today and my phone's almost dead, so I won't be able to plan much until after that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:20 pm 
Hi Sammy! I'll get back to you later tonight or some time tomorrow. We don't have a kill tomorrow anyway

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:29 am 
Okay! We should still be thinking of what to claim and what plots to get involved in, though. But our main priority for today is to not get killed :P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:26 pm 
I am outer gay knight with lukesci. Unfortunately he seems to have just died :-( :-( :-( So I will die tomorrow. Just random bad luck I think. This of course means that I should make the kill tomorrow. And I'll try to gay-knight-kill the killer. Your main goal I guess will just be to stay alive. If he's willing (he probably will be) use Justin Kopinsky as a contact to get into ET when I'm gone (I can give contact info if you need it.)

Given that I'm going to die anyway I can do any crazy role claim. Let me know if you have any ideas.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:39 pm 
RIP, that's pretty unfortunate :(

Since I'm an outvestigator, once alibis have settled a bit I'll go outvestigate tonight (it's okay if it's after day end since there probably won't be any mystery kills tomorrow anyway), and then you can GNvestigate (Gout-vestigate?) afterwards.

I think it *might* be possible to set up an outer-GCN network late tomorrow? You can ask people to shovel luke and stuff to confirm that you were outer-GNs with him. Not sure if we actually want this to happen though (it's probably helpful for town*). Maybe I could sneak my way into it (if you only reveal that everyone in the network is OC or OGN), but that seems risky.

But yeah, you should definitely make the kill tomorrow and try not to get lynched, so that we have 4-5 players down by the end of tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:41 pm 
A potential alternate plot is to try to ally with a non-towntown faction? Say, get all the outer GCN to reveal to you, then offer to trade that info in exchange for the mafia's identities or protection or something. This probably wouldn't work very well though.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:17 pm 
The try- to- get- mafia- to- betray each other plot doesn't apply to each other obviously. It's about the mafia- town and mafia-mafia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:27 am 
btw can I gchat you for immediate information (or communicate some other way)? Forums appear to be very slow for doing this.