Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Role info
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:37 pm 
achester on katie's falsely assumed death:
achester wrote:
Really? At 8:20, 5 minutes after this, she gchatted me to report that Elaine didn't kill Luke at an unspecified level.

Since ksedlar didn't visit the kill site before this, either
1) she's a stalker,
2) she's proxying for an investigator then still at ET, or a stalker
3) she's lying, or achester is lying

Since Elaine wasn't even in the area, it's most likely a stalker or ksedlar faking stalker. Of course, this doesn't help when we don't know the layer.

Post subject: Re: Role info
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:43 pm 
Lucy just proxied "jamb didn't kill lukesci" to me. ugh, people need to specify layers >.<

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:48 pm 
I proxied the above to elaine; hopefully she or her mafia buddies (if existent) realize that I can't have made the investigation since I'm not at ET.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:59 pm 
ksedlar wrote:
I'm sketched out by Pesto.
There was no reason for him to post what he did.
Like, if he thinks that I'm not actually dead (because I reported an investigation to him), why would he publicly say that investigation???
He could have easily just said, "ksedlar gchatted me"

If Katie is right in suspecting pesto, this means he wanted the other mafia to trap her, i.e. she's faking inner stalker to him. This is unlikely though. I think Pesto just derped. Or else they're plotting this together...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:32 pm 
claims to dgrazian:

achester claims GN (unspecified layer), hasn't claimed partner yet

Lucy and jamb claim Gout. This makes sense given the Lucy -> jamb outvestigation and jamb submitting a "don't kill" on Lucy. I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually just mafia together, though. I think I probably believe this with probability more than 1/2? I don't get why they'd claim to dgrazian though.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:41 pm 
This latest investigation is unlikely to be fake (risks an additional mafia's life that way).

isaacg, jamb, pesto, lily, ksedlar were the ones active on chat right after it was posted, so they're more likely to be the investigator maybe. Isaac especially, for pointing the implications out immediately. It's also most likely someone who didn't have a chance to collect clues yesterday, so isaac, Lucy, jordan, elaine, or ksedlar. Yep, it's probably isaac (with ksedlar in second). Not that that helps us at all because it's an outvestigation.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:44 pm 
From chat:

dgrazian wrote:
Pesto claims that elaine is his gay knight buddy. Elaine has not confirmed, but I'd call it slightly more credible than the Lucy + jamb thing. But he could totally be mafia.

If true, they're most likely inner. So pesto seems like a reasonable trapkill target at some point if he doesn't get lynched (since Elaine is new and less likely to revenge-kill).

I still can't tell how much I believe Lucy + jamb being Gout instead of mafia.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:56 am 
sammyluo wrote:
This latest investigation is unlikely to be fake (risks an additional mafia's life that way).

isaacg, jamb, pesto, lily, ksedlar were the ones active on chat right after it was posted, so they're more likely to be the investigator maybe. Isaac especially, for pointing the implications out immediately. It's also most likely someone who didn't have a chance to collect clues yesterday, so isaac, Lucy, jordan, elaine, or ksedlar. Yep, it's probably isaac (with ksedlar in second). Not that that helps us at all because it's an outvestigation.

Oh, this could also be a outgravedig, in which case it could be anyone.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:36 am 
line wrote:
I'm dying today because Pesto was my gay knight (inner) buddy. I was outer gravedigger: Josh was an innocent child and Luke was indeed a gay knight (outer).

Oooh this is useful info! meaning, of course, the part about Josh being outercent child and Elaine claiming ogravedigger. If true and not planted, this means the killer was one of jamb and Ksedlar :/

I wonder how much of this I should share with town. That DG+lbs were indeed gouts seems important (in casting suspicion on Lucy+jamb for their gout claim if they're mafia, and tricking mafia away from trapping gouts if they're town). I might want to proxy saying Josh didn't outkill Luke, but I'm not actually sure that prods town in the right direction.

Maybe I actually want to indig DG as mafia. No, that's most likely bad. I think I just vig someone today depending on the mafia count.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:10 pm 
aok shoveling as mafia could implicate ksedlar, who had "gotten strong townie vibes from him all game". Either way I want ksedlar dead, so I want Elaine to declare her the lynch target, while I go vig-kill whoever originated the "aok didn't kill luke" investigation, which may or may not be true.