Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: So aok died
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:35 pm 
Damn. aok was so great to have on our side ;(

Since aok didn't kill lukesci, we know Daniel Grazian is either town mafia or vigilante; presumably town mafia who's actually a dying gay knight, since this would be a weird kamikaze. Damn I'm going to have a hard time sticking to my commitment not to extract info from the fact that one of KS+SL wanted him alive... but I'm gonna stick to it. Anyway, if so, yay for that we at least offed a TM via my day 1 kill. And sorry Daniel, it was spectacularly bad luck for you to have your partner die yesterday. Then again it was bad luck for us that you hit a mafia on no evidence.

And if Daniel is actually not a dying GN and will kamikaze... well, hopefully we can get the vig to spend their kill on him :D

I might propose publicly that we use one of the mayor counters to see how many *M are alive, so we can see if aok was the MM (under the guise of checking if he was TM or M)? Otoh that would probably raise suspicion, because only the mafia want to know that; anyone else would use the counter to see how many mafia are alive. So probably people will do that instead.

Post subject: Re: So aok died
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:43 pm 
The lynch seems somewhat unpredictable. I'm fine with Pesto getting lynched but since he's there in person I think he's likely to talk Dgrazian out of it. All the living mafia either have an alibi or got investigated for day 1 kill, which shouldn't matter publicly since dgrazian "already revenged" luke but in reality he's still a townie who'll be privately trying to pick someone who looked sketchy for yesterday (since he knows and we know that aok didn't do it).

I think Lucy and I should claim outer GN to dgrazian as planned. We don't have that much to lose, and could get some role info or at least lynch protection.

Also, if there are 2 no kill days in the future (one for each team) and no mafia die from it, people are gonna realize dgrazian was actually mafia...

Since aok died and dgrazian will no longer need protection, KS+SL+I can probably redo our little kill/protect thingy. I think in round 2 I'd ask for Isaac dead. Asking for Jordan alive seems too risky.