Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Plotting/Diary Day 1
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:37 am 
Good luck lizrita!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:19 pm 
/whine
Why did I think I'd be able to log on at 6, make some lynching decision, maybe use a town power if I'm awesome like that, and then use the rest of my time to plan rush?

Anyways.

I'm lonely, so I want to conscript someone. The closest person is Adam, but I don't think he'd be very useful. I think I'm going to need to go with someone on campus.

/browse players list

There are only 9 players...? Huh.

Do I want an influential person like krue or Dalton Allan? Or do I want a silent, innocent one that might survive until the end just because of being out of the limelight, like rifrim, Molly K or Lydia Krasilnikova?

I think I might just pop over to Random and see who's there. Kill one, conscript the other. Seems fine? Maybe I will conscript first. Should not kill Molly K since she started with a medkit and might not have transferred it yet. Maybe we can be mafia buddies again?

Hm...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:45 pm 
Oh my goodness. I just realized that I've been mafia the past two times with Molly, and she hasn't been mafia in either of the previous summer games...

If I conscript Molly, I can say we've been mafia together every time we've been in the same game....

Haha.... ha.... yes.[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 pm 
Darn, I had asked a newly conscripted Molly to make a kill since I couldn't make it back to campus today... hm...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:24 pm 
The newly conscripted Molly is very sorry that she didn't make a kill. I was in a room with Wendy and Krue, and anyone would have been able to vouch for me.

However, now Krue trusts me reasonably, because I sat in the kitchen for a while with her and didn't kill her.

Liz, you're the best. <3

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]