Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Plotting/Diary Day 3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:54 am 
Back on your own it seems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:43 am 
Yeah. I'm glad Molly killed someone, at least.

I'm so busy at Work Week. I don't even know where my phone is (Molly probably texted me a lot...), and this is the first time I've checked my email all day...

Maybe I shouldn't have played ^.^''

Anyways, I have to work from 10AM-6PM here, and I am rush chair and have a rush meeting at 8 PM. I worked until 6:15 today, so I can totally stop working at ~5:45 tomorrow... bike to Random, possibly EC and hunt down Wendy, then kill? Then bike back in time for the rush meeting...

I'll try EC first, because me being at Random during Work Week is sketchy. Being at EC is weird too, but no one at EC really knows me enough to point me out to a mafia lynch mob.

Hm. Maybe I should PM someone and ask to meet to give them a medkit, and that will give me an excuse to be on campus, although then I can't claim I was at ET during the time window of the kill. But I don't think I can get around Random stealthily enough to not be seen anyways...

I have to wake up in less than seven hours and do manual labor. I guess I'll think more on this in the morning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:01 am 
Also: "DALTON LOSES"?

QUALITY.

THIS GAME IS NOW WORTH BIKING TO CAMPUS FOR MORE KILLING AFTER A DAY OF HARD MANUAL LABOR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:35 am 
Email to cereslee

Subject: "Darling, I've got a question for you"

Ceres Lee,

My people have worked with you before. You're right where I need you to be, and if you're not interested, just point me in the right direction, to someone who can fulfill my unique request. (Perhaps a certain Cookie Monster that's been seen roaming Random Hall with impressive "toys"?)

A Lydia Krasilnikova works desk at Random, and can so conveniently keep track of who comes and who goes.
I think it's her turn to go, if you catch my meaning.

Wednesday seems like a fine day for her to mysteriously disappear. Ambushing her at desk is kind of intense, so maybe try to walk the halls, or catch her in a kitchen, or the stairwell... you know how to do your job.

You need not worry about the Medkit, as it has mysteriously fallen into my hands. If you find her heart is made of iron, please do tell me. I'd love to bring out the big guns for her on another day.

So, my question is.... are you up for it?

Hope you can keep a secret,
Liz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:18 pm 
:twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:12 pm 
No players in Black Hole kitchen. Took the back alleys, and asked an old friend to let me in through an entrance away from our lady Krasilnikova's eyes and ears. I left behind my glasses and chained wallet, donning a military-style cap in their stead.

There are no players around, and it's not because I killed them.

This is wrong.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]