Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hi Jhurwitz!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:15 pm 
Just so you know, I wasn't mafia. In fact, I was ironheart. My death as the first lynch puts the iron in irony.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:15 pm 
Also, dgrazien, can you give the graveyard an edit button?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:43 pm 
Ouch Fluffy, Ironheart lynch. That's too bad. It would've been best if you revealed, but if you (like me) didn't know about the mob to lynch you until after the 11:45 post, you had no chance. This is why town is hurting themselves with their sudden in-person mobs and lack of forum discussion.

Also, you presumably gave away your fake ID. Whom to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:14 pm 
I didn't do that, because everyone was expecting me to (and if people constantly start loops of passing items around, then eventually, an item is going to fall into mafia hands)... dgrazien should've randomly redistributed it.

I obviously knew I couldn't be killed by the mafia, so keeping my fake id on me all along was not as great a risk as everyone else that has a fake id.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:15 pm 
But you're correct, I didn't find out I was being lynched until 11:45.

Who is the mafia that killed you, anyway, Alex? And how about you, jhurwitz?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:20 pm 
I'm Private Message you, Fluffy, in case other ghosts don't want to be spoiled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:32 am 
Got it, thanks.

So... other ghosts don't want to talk?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:31 pm 
Oops lol. I really thought you were mafia! Damn. Town is so screwed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:37 pm 
YOU GUYS I'M DEAD!!

I, in fact, was not mafia! Who woulda guessed?!?!

Actually, I was the holder of fake id 2, philip's search warrant and josh's medkit.

I was hoping not to be lynched so I could get murdered the next day and use my medkit, but alas! People hate me :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:51 pm 
Phillip gave his search warrant to you, Patrick?! You're the one person I excluded as an impossibility, since I though Phillip was scared of you given your chase.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:57 pm 
So here's what happened:

Bean comes in to Destiny and I find out he's dead. I head over to Foo and ask the deskworkers if they've seen anyone. they say they say dalton come by and that's about it.

earlier in the basement i thought i had seen dalton but i confused him with another freshman. i go to black hole and i see krue and catthu and catherio says they've been in the lounge the whole time.

I go to bonfire and explain what i just saw, and they accuse me of being mafia! can you believe it?! ME OF ALL PEOPLE!

i tell them that i had ID2 and voted for molly because she was suspicious and i wasn't there for the discussion where they decided to block vote. they know that krue had the other search warrant, and they threatened to use it on me. i saw krue about to get up to go get it, so I had my hand in my pocket ready to grab out my own search warrant to steal it before she could get hers.

I COULDA PRAETOR'S GRASPED HER PRAETOR'S GRASP!! And if I did then the mafia would be less powerful...[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:58 pm 
oh yeah, he gave it to me the next day. the chase was all in good fun. he also said that he just wanted to get rid of it.