Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:26 pm 
sueshep sent me a notification earlier today saying that if inisley or sueshep die, Justin is mafia.

inisley and sueshep died today and two of the three people who died today had to have died by Set a Trap. I can only assume they both role revealed to Justin. I'm pretty sure he's mafia.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:35 pm 
sueshep appears to have been confused about what I know. She apparently thought that one of the people with a receiver was lying about it and was actually an investigator. I know this because she pm'd me asking not to draw attention to the 2 mic business because it "revealed role info". We now know that lucy actually did have 2 mics and the above is invalidated. Nobody role claimed anything to me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:49 pm 
Lynch Justin tomorrow? (Just to be safe if nothing else...)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:51 pm 
That is an explanation. However, sueshep seems like the kind of person who knows her shit, so I feel like she would have sent me a follow-up email invalidating her previous one.

I should also add that sueshep specified that Justin was mafia if she or inisley were killed in the next 2 days. I'm not quite sure what exact situation the "next 2 days" modifier applies to, but it doesn't seem like the mic thing would apply to that.

I'm not 100% sure Justin is guilty, but it seems hella suspicious.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:52 pm 
I have no idea what she's talking about. I don't even know who sueshep or insley are. Sueshep sent me a weird pm earlier saying not to talk about the mics and that's literally the only communication we've had.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:07 pm 
I think Justin is more sketchy than baseline, but it's only weak evidence. I'd prioritize him as an investigation target (and maybe lynch him if we can't find anyone better), but right now we do have better suspects.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:08 pm 
Agreed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:09 pm 
From games I've played with her, I know sueshep is careful and meticulous, so I'd put good weight on her message. Justin's claim of having no idea who sueshep or insley are is hard to reconcile with sueshep mentioning him by name in her PM.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:12 pm 
I'm half willing to let you guys lynch me so I can ask her wtf she's talking about.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:03 am 
Sounds fishy. I agree on Justin's elevated level of suspiciousness.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:37 pm 
Though abergal is sketchy as per what dgrazian said about her defending Lucy, when I asked Justin about abergal's claimed PM from sueshep, he didn't seem to doubt it was real.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]