Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Discussion Day 8
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:39 pm 
Ok, we can politician-test Miranda today. I voted for Eric Yang, in case everybody else ended up voting for Miranda, and any mafia-held fake-id's voted for somebody else.

Honestly, I would be extremely surprised if Miranda were mafia or a conscripted politician/superhero. But I don't think we want high variance right now, so let's test her anyway.

Post subject: Re: Discussion Day 8
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:44 pm 
Krue just tried to kill me outside of ET, on our way back from skinny dipping. Please lynch her tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:45 pm 
Krue's a mafia and needs to die!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:45 pm 
(If shikexue is to be believed, but I think we should believe him)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:46 pm 
(She failed because of magic role shenanigans)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:54 pm 
I am inclined to believe shikexue. I also strongly believe that Krue has been conscripted.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:59 pm 
I do believe we are going to win this...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:06 am 
Yeah, I really don't see how you think this game is mafia favored, Dgrazian. Maybe we just had bad luck, but there are way too many auto-catch-a-mafia mechanics and holy shit, way too many Investigators for us to reasonably be able to kill anyone ever. I've known we were fucked for a while and have kind of just been trying to see how long we could last. At least someone else is going to die too even if you take me out. (sorry I betrayed you, love <3)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:25 am 
Are we victorious yet? Game is going on for too long. I wanna know the truth!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:30 am 
Please don't attempt to politician-test me again until the vote count is out. I suspect the plurality of votes were for me and god reported that Eric was lynched because he came in second. If it turns out I didn't get voted for and make my politician-speech, _then_ you can try lynching me again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:08 am 
[quote="krue"]Yeah, I really don't see how you think this game is mafia favored, Dgrazian. Maybe we just had bad luck, but there are way too many auto-catch-a-mafia mechanics and holy shit, way too many Investigators for us to reasonably be able to kill anyone ever. I've known we were fucked for a while and have kind of just been trying to see how long we could last. At least someone else is going to die too even if you take me out. (sorry I betrayed you, love <3)[/quote]

Well, it's time to lynch Krue. Since the mafia already know it, I am going to reveal my role: Gay Knight with Krue. Nevertheless, she's been conscripted, so it's time for her to die. Goodbye, my love!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:39 pm 
Isaac, you might still live to see the end of the game ;-)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]