Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Introductions Thread
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:51 pm 
Hi, I'm Lucia Lam. My Athena is lucci, but in hindsight I realize I should have taken llama instead. I hang around BMF and Pecker.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:40 pm 
Hi, I'm Daniel Ziegler. I live in Random on Clam, and hang out there often when I'm tooling. When I'm not tooling, I often hang out in other floors on Random or sometimes at ADPhi across the street. I'm also trying to explore other parts of campus more. I'm taking 6.858, 18.100b, 7.012, and 24.900.

This should be fun :).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:43 pm 
I am James Rowan. I am a freshman on Clam (kitchen side) and hang out in Clam kitchen, Pecker kitchen, and ADPhi. I'm taking 18.701, 6.01, 5.111, and 21L.001.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:07 pm 
In the last game I played, we used a Google Doc for certain things and I found it really useful and "glance-able" (thanks, UAT).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 0S1E#gid=0

I'm Colleen Rock and I live in Maseeh on the 3rd Floor. I am taking 6.046, 6.170, 7.012, 6.UAT and 6.815/6.865. I'm in AXO and go to MHEC meetings Sunday nights.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:10 pm 
I'm Justin Kopinsky.

I'm a course 6 grad student living at ET, which naturally means I am either at ET or Stata 90% of the time. My office is 32-G604 (take the elevator on the Forbes Cafe side of the building), where you have a fairly reasonable chance of finding me during weekdays (930-5ish). Otherwise, I'm in class, a meeting, or at ET. Taking just 6.820.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:19 pm 
You might want to give people access to the spreadsheet or something. I can't seem to view it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:23 pm 
[quote="AustinFathman"]Guess who's back? It's me! Austin Fathman :D

I'm a course 6 Junior. You can often find me in the pool or weight room, or chilling in Maseeh hall 3091.
Despite living in a usually inactive dorm, I will be as active as I can be like previous games ;)[/quote]

I live literally right next to this kid, so if I die, look at him!

We also have meetings together Sunday nights.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:25 pm 
[quote="krue"]You might want to give people access to the spreadsheet or something. I can't seem to view it.[/quote]

Good Call, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:26 pm 
My name is Susan Shepherd, better known as Sueshep. I'm class of 2014, and majoring in 21W.

I can usually be found in Random Hall, on BMF or visiting Black Hole or Pecker floors. I am often in my room on BMF kitchen side (no laptop) but I have no problem with coming out to chat or so you can kill me. My classes are CMS.S61, 21W.743, 21W.763, 24.901, and a thesis; the thesis will be taking up more time in the next couple of weeks, so I might be holed up a bit. Sorry!

That said (since I know I'm often holed up in my room), there are a couple other places where I can be found and killed. I'm a MITSFS keyholder, so you can find me at scheduled hours in the student-run science fiction library on the fourth floor of the Student Center. Also, I have evening classes on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, so if you need a good way to kill me, waiting outside Random is a good way to nab me as I head to class. On Sunday evenings, I can be found in 66-1 playing Steven Valdez's tabletop.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:41 pm 
Hi everybody! I'm James Hobin.
I'm a resident of Random, on Destiny (1st floor 282 side), which is where I spend most of my time. I'm also in classes CMS.309J (a.k.a. 21W.763), 6.02 (have never gone to lecture), 6.034, 6.005, and 6.042. Figuring out which section of each of those I'm in is left as an exercise for the Mafia. I'm a MITSFS keyholder (though I don't currently hold hours because reasons), and can nearly always be found at our weekly meetings.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:03 pm 
Hi I'm aok. I live in Clam.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:26 pm 
Hi! I'm Lilly Chin. I live on Pecker and take 5.112, 7.012, 6.070, 24.900 and 8.022.

Not sure if this is more or less confusing but here's a picture of me and Lily Chen. I AM ON THE RIGHT. LILY CHEN IS ON THE LEFT.
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos ... 4679_n.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:33 pm 
I'm abergal. I live in Random, Bonfire (floor 4), though I often hang out throughout the dorm. Most of the time you can find me in Random.

I'm taking 8.022, 24.00, 18.03, and 5.112. I will post a picture at some point.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:06 pm 
Hi, I'm Shi-Ke [pronounced ʃi-kɑ (SHEEKAH)]. I live on Black Hole (specifically Random Hall #232) but I spend a lot of time near where other Random frosh congregate. In particular, this means that you are likely to find me on Pecker/Black Hole/BMF. If you can't find me, I highly recommend knocking on Andrea Lincoln's door (Random Hall #444) and asking her where to find me. If you can't find Andrea Lincoln, I highly recommend opening her door and sitting in her room until she gets back. My class schedule looks like this: http://puu.sh/4CNdJ.png If you need to reach me, my number is 3^4 * 5 * 7 * 1126397 If you want to get a general idea of what I look like, I'm the guy in the scarf: http://goo.gl/EjNrnk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:35 pm 
HI I'M ERIN I'M ASIAN AND WEAR GLASSES.

I live at ET. Please don't kill me. :(

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:43 pm 
I'm Alex Arkhipov. I'm a grad student at CSAIL (32G-604) living in at ET. I enjoy making cement shoes and giving irrefusable offers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:32 am 
Yen Lin. Asian. Live on Loop, random hall. Course 3, so 3.012, 3.014, 3.016, 21F.301.

Black hair with blond streaks. Orange glasses.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:17 am 
I'm Eric, a sophomore in Random. I live on Bonfire. I'm taking 6.004, 6.820, 6.854, 18.905, and 24.902, but I don't go to lecture for 18.905. You can frequently find me in the ESP office (W20-467).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:08 pm 
I'm Gary. I'm taking 6.858, 6.820, 18.510, and 24.904. I can usually be found at ET. Pictures of me exist on Facebook.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2