Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Death and day extension
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:46 pm 
James Hobin (jk) was found mortally wounded in clam kitchen in random hall around 10:35 P.M. his last words were avenge me.

Day is extended until 11:46 P.M.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:48 pm 
For people not at the meeting, AOK has claimed that he was prophet and smited (smote?) James Hobin.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:49 pm 
Why the hell would he do that? We had a perfectly organized lynch mob and did not need a smite wasted.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:51 pm 
Why smite someone when they were going to be lynched within the hour, though?
Was there reason to suspect that he had enough role information to go on a killing spree?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:51 pm 
Did anybody physically see/hear AoK say "smite"? I would not put it past him to kill his own mafia buddy and claim it was a prophet kill.

Also, he's a vanilla now if he is prophet so I would not be against just lynching him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:54 pm 
Smiting both ensures that he actually kills a mafia and also (ideally) proves that he's prophet. I don't know why he wouldn't do it in public. AOK claims that he wasn't sure that smiting publicly was something that would work.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 pm 
[Quote] AOK claims that he wasn't sure that smiting publicly was something that would work. [/Quote]

All I have to say to that is "WTF". Aok better get on here and defend himself pretty soon.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:17 pm 
I went with him into a room, intending to convince him I was rogue. When he was unconvinced, I decided to smite him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:19 pm 
[quote="aok"]I went with him into a room, intending to convince him I was rogue. When he was unconvinced, I decided to smite him.[/quote]
and you decided not to smite him publicly why exactly?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:30 pm 
Because when I thought about it quickly, my thinking was "It's ok to smite him, because it's provable that I'm the one who smited him, and he's a confirmed mafia."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:33 pm 
Enjoy the chopping block 8)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:33 pm 
He's either a derpy ex-prophet, a rogue or a mafia. Lynch!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]