Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ] 
 Post subject: Day 2 Lynch
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:13 pm 
Here is the vote I would advocate:
If no deaths happen tonight after jk, lynch aok.
If another death happens tonight after jk, no lynch.

Post subject: Re: Day 2 Lynch
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:15 pm 
Can we please not No Lynch. Town gains nothing from this. I'll go back to advocating tjhance if another kill happens.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:15 pm 
If no one dies tonight, lynch aok. If someone does, no lynch.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:17 pm 
Nevermind, I actually want to lynch aok either way. The mafia can use scheme and make another kill even if aok used it on jk, and that is exactly the type of thing aok would do as mafia.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:17 pm 
Why am I now suspicious?

(I assumed the previous suspicion on me (that I didn't have a good alibi last night) on me was lifted after it was revealed that jk was the killer yesterday.)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:18 pm 
If another kill happens tonight, we have no evidence other than based on the events of that kill, because day 1 was definitely done by jk. (2 investigations.)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:18 pm 
You were just a random inactive (or I thought you were inactive anyway). I'll happily lynch mob anyone over No Lynch, but optimal targets are inactives, preferably non-new players.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:19 pm 
++Justin

I'm totally for lynching aok either way.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:19 pm 
Don't lynch aok tonight if another kill happens, because then he is definitely a prophet, because the mafia cannot kill two people today. Tjhance is not inactive, he came to the meeting on pecker tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:21 pm 
I'm also not non-new.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:22 pm 
Hang on, never mind, if it was a mafia on mafia killing, it would have been done with set-a-trap, and he could still be guilty. Kill him regardless.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:23 pm 
[quote="isaacg"]Don't lynch aok tonight if another kill happens, because then he is definitely a prophet, because the mafia cannot kill two people today. [/quote]
False. Scheme is a thing.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:23 pm 
[quote="isaacg"]Don't lynch aok tonight if another kill happens, because then he is definitely a prophet, because the mafia cannot kill two people today. Tjhance is not inactive, he came to the meeting on pecker tonight.[/quote]

Mafia has a once-per-game ability that lets them kill 2 people in one day (see 'scheme' in the rules), and I guarantee aok would use it as mafia in this situation if he thought he would get away with it.

tj: yeah at the time you also didn't have an alibi so it overrode the non-new part. In any case it's moot now since I'm advocating lynching aok no matter what happens tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:26 pm 
Changing my vote to lynching aok no matter what.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:28 pm 
changing my vote to lynch aok no matter what.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:28 pm 
Also shovel aok afterwards if that wasn't obvious.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:29 pm 
Time for AOK to die.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:30 pm 
Unless something changes in the next 30 minutes, I'm going to vote to lynch aok. The whole aok prophets jk seems like a convoluted plot.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:31 pm 
Proposal for shovel use:

Have a shovel holder publicly announce they have a shovel. An Innocent Child should then use their power on the shovel holder and receive the shovel. IC then uses shovel themselves and uses the original shovel holder as a mouthpiece.

If the shovel holder is mafia it seems really hard to abuse this. The hardest part would be limiting IC reveals to preferably 1.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:34 pm 
Doesn't the IC die if he reveals to the shovel holder and the shovel holder happens to be mafia? Anyways, now that we've publicly announced our intention to shovel aok, the mafia will probably use plant evidence so that won't be very useful. It doesn't seem worth it to burn an IC over this.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:39 pm 
I've talked to a shovel-holder who is prepared to do the shoveling. Nobody else use your shovels!

I disagree about innocent child revealing. The shovel is something that will be extremely risky for the mafia to lie about, and with little reward, so I'm not concerned about a mafia lying.

Relatedly, the shovel-user doesn't get any innocent-credit in my opinion, and I don't think any Innocent Children should reveal to them. Innocent Children should be very selective in who they reveal to.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:42 pm 
I advocate lynching aok tonight. Does anyone disagree?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]