Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dealing with Inactives
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:20 pm 
It would be great if we could talk to/poke the inactives, either to confirm that they won't be playing or to convince them to start playing. So far, it looks like the main offenders are vmayar and William Wong, who have neither voted nor provided alibis on any day.

Ermain, garywang, AustinFathman, lucci, Mannes, sueshep, and Darryl did not vote for the first two days (not sure about day 3 yet).
Adam Yedida has not posted any alibis so far. Gary Wang did not provide an alibi for day 2.

I don't think that the not voting is a huge problem yet, but vmayar (McCormick), William Wong (Maseeh 6), Adam Yedida (ET), and Gary Wang (ET) should be bugged. It's also possible no one knows them, especially vmayar and William Wong, so if possible, svolz should locate vmayar and c-rock and AustinFathman should locate William Wong.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:24 pm 
I concur - having everyone involved is a good thing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:28 pm 
The last couple votes have just seemed faster and more unanimous than I've been able to keep up with, frankly. I'll try to get votes in though.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:29 pm 
I can try to track down vmayar.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:29 pm 
For what it's worth, AdamYedidia and Gary Wang have posted things, they just haven't posted alibis every day... I could still poke them, but I don't think they'll become a lot more active. This is mostly just how they play the game...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:32 pm 
hosed and sick. sorry :( fwiw I tried to vote for aok the second night, but it didn't go through for some reason. was asleep when ya'll decided to lynch someone last night.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:38 pm 
Nonvoting people don't need to feel bad; votes have been somewhat last minute and disorganized, and at this early in the game individual votes don't make a huge difference. However, in my opinion, alibi posting is REALLY important; even if AdamYedidia and Gary Wang have bad alibis, they should post them anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:46 pm 
Er, it looks like vmayar doesn't actually live in McCormick, but in EC--someone else want to try to connect with him if that's still something we want done?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:03 pm 
The first day I was confused and didn't vote. The second day, I voted in forum but didn't PM god. I definitely voted the third day though :)

Also. I do more stuff irl than in forum. Like discussions and stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:09 pm 
Ellena and kemus should be assigned to talking with vmayer then.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:18 pm 
I'll grab Austin and track town William Wong (Maseeh 6) ASAP (hopefully today).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:46 pm 
Hey, sorry about not being active (at all). I've been hosed this week trying to finish my psets and take my exams (just got out of 8.01L). I'm probably in a bad position right now (since i havent been voting), but I have alibis for each day if you ask me. I'll answer all questions as needed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:48 pm 
Come to the meeting then? We're in the basement :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]