Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Day 3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:47 pm 
we didn't use up that power though. Krue pretended to shovel him up as mafia and simply handed me the shovel.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:50 pm 
Also I'm with you in thinking that Asya may be rogue. She kept her receiver. Maybe she's hoping that whoever has her mike gets killed and she can get in contact with the rogue or mafia that killed that person.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:09 pm 
Result: asya did not kill schmolly. Unless DGrazian is also rogue and is covering for her, asya did not kill schmolly and her chance of being rogue is much lower.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:10 pm 
Also, I thought Krue used skill?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:11 pm 
Yeah the chances of Dgrazian and Asya being rogue are kinda low. Damn I really wanted to coordinate with a rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:12 pm 
Krue simply pretended to use her shovel. She made up that AOK was mafia and passed her shovel to me.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:21 pm 
Okay, I have a hitman lined up that will hopefully be difficult to link to us. Is Dgrazian around tonight? I was thinking I could use the power for tomorrow and have the hitman kill him after voting and such is over, or possibly have him kill Dgrazian at tomorrow night's meeting, if there isn't one tonight. (To be clear, I haven't activated the power yet, just talked it over with the prospective hitman)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:22 pm 
i haven't seen dgrazian around today

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:22 pm 
Dgrazien is at ET now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:24 pm 
Does hire a hitman disregard protections ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:25 pm 
ASDFGHHKKL btw. Can someone at ET make a kill tonight, or is it too risky?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:26 pm 
[quote="lucci"]Also, is there a way for us to reliably and quickly reach the other two mafia members in our group?[/quote]

My phone number is 857-998-9164

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:28 pm 
If I make a kill at ET, I think town definitely have enough investigation power to find me. Is there a penalty if we don't make a kill today?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:33 pm 
Kay. I think I'll hold off for today and hire him tomorrow (for the day after). Unless Eric, you want to hire someone who's at ET who could kill him after voting happens, and who also would be easier to trace to someone who isn't you, which can be difficult, since you have to be confident in advance that they won't just tell people you're mafia instead of agreeing to be your hitman and also be confident that town will have someone else to accuse of hiring him.

No, hire a hitman doesn't disregard protections. However, you can get them to use Kaboom for us as far as I know.

If a kill happens at ET tonight, we should probably use either Manipulate the Press or Frame a Townsperson on it. Is arkhipov around as well? If you could make it convincing (aka, make the kill while arkhipov is also out of the room), he would be someone else we want dead, but if that isn't done well, it could backfire and make arkhipov appear innocent and make it obvious that the Frame a Townie power was used.

Nothing would happen after today being no-kill, but we'd need to get our big boy pants on and actually get our shit together because the next no-kill day would mean townies start being publicly revealed as innocent.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:16 pm 
dgrazian is back on bmf.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:18 pm 
Eit. I held off on the hitman because he was at ET and I didn't know if he was coming back. And in general, killing someone early (except like hitmen, where town can't really do much about it) is a bad plan because they have more time to organize.