Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:53 am 
Hi mafia,
So, this is important. In this game there are no vanilla townies, therefore, when push comes to shove, you should have at least 1 role you will fake claim as your "actual" role if, for example, push comes to shove and everybody has to claim a role.

Ideal properties of this fake role picking,

Collaboration is good to make sure the distribution works.

You should watch out to see if people can test your role,
innocent child/politician/superhero/prophet are all, if push comes to shove various degrees of testable.
Desperado, ironheart and investigator are untestable, and gay knights are testable only by killing your alleged "partner".
It might, at times, still be reasonable to fake claim a testable role but make sure you are aware of the dangers.

Know your story and keep it consistent. I recommend you guys use the rest of this thread to collaborate of fake role claims

Your friendly neighborhood God.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:43 pm 
I am claiming iron heart, but only to people I really trust. So I will try to push off discussions of my role unless absolutely necessary, and then confide in one or two people that I am iron heart.

Lucy, I would prefer if you pretend you don't know my role. I won't know yours either so that if one of us goes down the other one isn't implicated.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:48 pm 
I can claim as Desperado if no one objects.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:43 pm 
Sounds good.