Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 5
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:02 pm 
So do we have hitman for today? Also William, one of us could let you in and then you could maybe sneak around, kill someone, and not be suspected since you're all the way in maseeh.

Post subject: Re: Day 5
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:32 pm 
We definitely would like to avoid having Randomites make kills. The consensus appears to be that the victims and killers tend to know each other, so if there was a way for us to continue killing people using a mafia who does not know them that well and can get a decent alibi it would be nice.

Also, if it is clear without a doubt that you are going to be lynched or die in some other way, try to take down as many people with you as you can. Right now this means taking doing sueshep and whoever else, but we can set another trap if we are feeling confident.

I would like to avoid kills if possible because I'm in the middle of a fairly large trust circle chain thing and am getting several people to trust me pretty well. DGrazian and ksedlar have also begun to advocate fake revealing roles to people in an attempt to get us to waste our set-a-traps. And ksedlar has a innocent child ploy that might be pretty good at hurting is if we aren't careful, so I'd suggest coming up with fake roles that are NOT iron heart, since that one is already being used by both myself and Lucy, and Lucy is already under suspicion because of it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:46 pm 
I would like to kill someone not at ET, but the only Randomites I know (recognize their face) are Megan, Shike, Lilly and Yen Lin (I just found out that we are taking one class together lol). It would be great if there are pictures of players so that I can try to kill someone that I don't know.
Can someone post the pictures of our prime targets now? Sueshep?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:42 am 
why am i under suspicion? I think what i did made perfect sense ... should i pass on my items to you just in case?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:50 am 
also sueshep and dgrazian were both in pecker lounge a while ago. since sueshep is a free kill, we could get them both.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:51 am 
i don't like ppl suspecting me :(

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:21 am 
You aren't under suspicion, per say -- sueshep just doesn't feel like she can trust you very much because she both doesn't know you and you have a role that's pretty easy to fake. If she DOES suddenly decide to voice her suspicions to DGrazian, however, you might be a bit screwed today -- there are approximately nine investigations that can be done today on Lily's death, and they might decide to investigate you.

If it comes close to that, set a trap on Ishara and then kill both sueshep and Ishara -- and then some other random person that you feel you can get to before you get lynched or killed. After someone else brings up the topic of you being suspicious it would probably be wise for the rest of us to act a bit wary around you -- and once you have nothing to lose and the town knows it you should not try to meet up with any mafia people because then someone would notice that you didn't kill us.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:13 am 
If you want me to kill a Random person, just tell me when (I'm pretty much free today (except for 6-7, which is my Pistol Match), and otherwise just psetting my 18.02)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:19 am 
Hey I can meet you at maseeh in maybe 30 minutes anlld we can talk strategy. Let me in through the basement entrance.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:33 am 
I have 18.02 rec until 1, is it okay if its after 1?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:35 am 
I'll see when I can then. But we should meet todday

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:36 am 
okay, ill check back on this thread once I get out of my recitation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:43 am 
There is no hitman today because I couldn't manage to get in touch with him to confirm. Sorry, guys.

Lucy, if you end up being under a lot of suspicion, good people to take out would be sueshep and Dgrazian. You may want to go ahead and use one of our Kabooms on Dgrazian, since we don't know what his role is and we really want him dead. This is of course if you are under heavy suspicion and are going to be found out very shortly. If we can pick someone else to set a trap on (Ishara works), then you could take three down with you.

If someone other than Lucy could make a kill earlier in the day, it would make town less worried about being killed in the evening, and thus make it easier for Lucy to kill people if she needs to (and we could use scheme so she can also kill someone we haven't used Set A Trap on).

I'm super busy today and probably won't be around tonight, or if I am, not until near voting time, so you guys will have to make the call on whether to go kamikaze. Good luck.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:52 am 
I'm pretty close to the center of command right now so I can probably gauge whether or not we should go kamikaze. From what I can tell, Isaac and DGrazian are in charge of most investigations and ksedlar is acting as a secretary. Of course, we can't kill Isaac because our welfare is a bit attached to his, but we can definitely cripple his ability to hold stuff together by killing his two investigators.

He does have Megan as another potential investigator, but she is much less reliable due to being a superhero, and we can possibly take her out later since we know her role.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:04 am 
We may wish to not kill *all* of the people that are around Isaac, since he knows I know all the roles he does.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:05 am 
is James Rowan still alive? He's probably the only person I know playing besides Isaac and Dan Z (who died on the first day).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:15 am 
Yes, as far as I know.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:08 pm 
should I kill him since I have direct access to him (we are in the same fraternity), and it won't look suspicious since I'm from maseeh and he's from random?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:37 pm 
Yeah you can try. Isaac knows you guys are in same frat, but it's probably not very obvious if you kill him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:37 pm 
so, since Lucy died (right after meeting me), there are now only 3 of us... right?
I think we're losing...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:05 pm 
Killed James Rowan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:36 pm 
Got fake ID1.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:32 pm 
I wanted to kill James Rowan.. :(

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:50 pm 
Oh yeah. We conscripted Krue. She's awesome and her darling Isaac is a co-leader among the townies. It's quite hilarious.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:19 pm 
I leave you guys alone for *one day*!

Well, that was pretty much the worst outcome I can think of. Not you guys' fault, but still, damn that was not good. Lucci, please don't go getting yourself lynched. Pretty please? We need Randomite mafia to stop dropping like flies.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:48 pm 
Okay, going to get my hitman to kill Dgrazian right after 11pm.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:45 pm 
I might have really fucked up. Going to most likely kamikaze tomorrow or tonight. Will try taking someone down with me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:50 pm 
Do we want to use the other trap now? so you can kill three if possible.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:52 pm 
Yes, use another set a trap, since we'll get it back once the kill is made.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:53 pm 
If you're killing people, go ahead and kill Alex just so we don't have to deal with the bullshit anymore.