Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:35 pm 
I ask Erin, and she said that Cecillia is the other rogue. Many people claimed as rogue to Erin, but she is the only one with details. She claimed to have killed Schmolly, which matches. I think we should believe her and contact her?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:09 pm 
Not yet. Wait until investigations come back on ermain for schmolly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:17 pm 
Erin couldn't have killed Schmolly. It's only day 5 and she can only make at most one kill. Also, she won't lie to us anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:49 pm 
Investigations said that Cecilia -obviously- didn't kill Lily. I don't remember if they investigated Cecilia for schmolly -- probably not. I'm not sure if we should risk a mafia for rogue yet. But if we wait too long they'll investigate Cecilia for schmolly, and that's potentially bad for us.

If you really want to test Cecilia, I can prepare for my death by talking to her after making my kills on whatever day and ask her to kill a person. Worst case scenario, they find out who I am and I get lynched, but I take down three big players with me. However, I am in a trust circle and gathering information right now. With every day that people die and I remain uninvolved, I pick up slightly more useful information and get involved in more cool plots. Also, aside from Krue I am the only known mafia left hiding in random, which is a big hub for planning currently.

I do feel a bit worried right now though. Mafia are dying off relatively quickly and are not taking very many people with them. And I am not confident in my ability to play until endgame. I actually DO plan to die before then. So I will try to pick up as much info as I can, relay it to someone, and take down as many people as I can before going.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:28 pm 
I think we should try to find and recruit the last rogue soon. It's devastating for a rogue to kill a mafia like what happened today. I volunteer to risk myself and contact her, since I will be very hosed this week and possibly next week that I won't be doing much, and also having mafia in Random is more important.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:00 pm 
Erin received many pms claiming they are rogue. Do we want Erin to reply anything? Is there something we can do to gain from the situation now?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:10 pm 
I think we should use Erin to communicate with Cecilia. Like give her a target to kill or something. Or ask her who she intends to kill next.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:14 pm 
How did Erin kill Lucy yet also come up positive when investigated for Lily's murder? I am currently super confused. Rogues should not have that many kills.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:18 pm 
The investigator lied?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:20 pm 
Now Erin is asking people claiming as rogue these questions:

Who did aok give you as a target?
Did you kill anyone?
If so, who?
Who will you kill next to prove yourself?

If there is any problem, or there is something else Erin should ask, please reply now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm 
There have been multiple investigations saying this. Also, why would the investigator lie? Is it one of us?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:29 pm 
But Lucy killed Lily, right?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:37 pm 
Did we use frame a townie on that murder?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:38 pm 
Investigator probably lied. And ksedlar on my end is trying to trick her right now. Tell her to name Alex as a mafia or something.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:35 am 
Replies Erin got.

ksedlar:
He gave me Megan as a target. He said he knew Megan's role, but he didn't reveal it with me. So far, I have not been able to kill anyone. Everyone is paranoid about being alone around me, and as far as I can tell, I'd have to kill between classes, which I haven't been able to manage so far. Additionally, Megan is actually on my floor, and I feel like I would be one of the main suspects for her death, so I haven't been able to do the death he asked. Could you assign me a different death?

Dgrazian:

Well I don't know any sure innocents so I can't make a kill without risking killing a mafia. Are you in contact with the mafia? If so, I propose killing Ksedlar? Tell me if I should not do this.

Also, Ksedlar also just sent you a message. She is openly talking about trying to trick you into giving information. Be careful.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:36 am 
Message train from Cecilia, oldest first

I so happen to know that you guys have not been making 1 kill a day as it would appear to townspeople, because I am a Rogue and I killed Schmolly. I can give more details about it if necessary to verify, but would you forward my name to the other Mafia? (Unless you're a Rogue too....)

---
Schmolly and I are the only Mafia players in 5.12, and we were in Walker that day because we had a test (you can verify this against the class syllabus if you want). I was unusually quiet day of the murder because I didn't know whether anyone would put these together, but it never came out so I gave them a fake alibi of what I did right afterwards, which was returning my extra 20.110 textbook. Ironically if they had seen the receipt, they'd also see that the timestamp was too late (~1:40pm) to put me at the Coop at the time of the murder.

But back to the murder itself-- I spotted where she was sitting during the test and tailed her as she left the building. My original intent was to follow her for longer than I did, but I neglected that she has a scooter that she rides between classes. I jogged behind her for as long as I dared to without arousing suspicion, and then tapped her on the shoulder and killed her. The actual time of murder was closer to 1pm, but I didn't report it until I got in the Infinite and ducked into the first Women's restroom, and I suspect that Schmolly didn't report it until she got to class in Stata, so the time of murder went down on the record as 1:05pm.
---
Alright. I'd appreciate a name, but I fully understand if they don't want you to tell me. (I also PM'd aok stating that I would kill Schmolly at the described time, but I took a while to do so and didn't get a response, so I'm not sure if he got to relay it before he died)

I'm going to be afk for a while again starting now. (Cramming ftw!)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:36 am 
Message from Alex Arkhipov:
Also, I think Justin has Microphone 1. Liz, Justin, and I were in Right Front and Liz asked if either one wanted a microphone and Justin indicated that he wanted to talk to Liz afterwards in private.

Reply from Alex Arkhipov:
Did aok really not tell you these things? If you're a rogue yourself, I need you to get in contact with the Mafia.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:37 am 
I think Cecilia is really the other rogue.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 pm 
Fuck it, I'm just going to PM Cecilia. We're fucked enough that if we don't make sure to have her helping, we're really not in the best position right now. If she's not actually Rogue, gl, guys.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:47 pm 
have you contact her?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:05 am 
Yup. She was planning to kill Isaac, and I convinced her that would be a poor choice. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Remember that every day we don't kill is a day a townie is revealed, so we should definitely be making kills whenever we can. If you guys could work on that, I'm likely going to be super out of the loop between now and Monday because I have a lot of shit going on this weekend.