Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 1:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:38 pm 
rogue snape op

I even advised cecilia to kill isaac... phew good thing mafia has that sorted out

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:42 pm 
Ha, wow, yeah, through no fault of you're own, you completely screwed over the mafia yesterday. Killing Lucy *and* sending an email to mafia-gms that indirectly caused Lucia to be caught? Well done, rogue snape, well done.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:42 pm 
God, *your, not you're. Apparently there's no editing :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:45 pm 
Actually, my email had nothing to do with Lucia (I don't even know who Lucia is?) afaik. It was to Eric Yang, giving him items.

Also, unfortunately mafia-gms is listed under "Joshua Frisch" on my phone email app. ALSO ALSO mafia-gms should, uh, only have gms on it, per naming conventions.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:47 pm 
(I'm sorry Lucia. :( )

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:52 pm 
Although like, I'm assuming that Lucia knew about the email and then dgraze was like "Hey how do you know about that?" or something?

(I wish I could edit these posts...)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:08 pm 
Me getting caught was my own fault. I made a stupid slip of tongue.

At least I died with style though. :3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:22 pm 
awww I'm sorry. I do that too, which is why I'm a shit mafia. I suck at lying.

yeah I think 6 deaths is a record :P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:05 pm 
8 deaths.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:07 pm 
Lucy, James Rowan, me, Sueshep, Ishara (inesley), Lucia (lucci), Erica (ewaller), and Erin (ermain).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:08 pm 
I REGRET NOTHING.

RAWR.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:09 pm 
Also, does anyone know who has the actual medkit?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:11 pm 
A girl. DGrazian let it slip to me while giggling and being excited over his clever ploy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:31 pm 
oh dear what is dgrazian doing now

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:40 pm 
[quote="lucci"]A girl. DGrazian let it slip to me while giggling and being excited over his clever ploy.[/quote]

LOLOLOLOL

Yenlin has it. Ewaller gave it to me, and I gave it to Yenlin.

I can totally see Daniel being all excited and giggly about something like this. =P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:26 pm 
> Also, unfortunately mafia-gms is listed under "Joshua Frisch" on my phone email app. ALSO ALSO mafia-gms should, uh, only have gms on it, per naming conventions.
Oh yeah, I didn't mean to imply any of this was actually your fault (accidentally killing a mafia wasn't either) -- just that you caused it to happen.
> Although like, I'm assuming that Lucia knew about the email and then dgraze was like "Hey how do you know about that?" or something?
Yes, more or less, although it was a bit more complicated. As I believe you know, Alex Arkhipov saw the email, although luckily dgrazian was warned not to open it. Josh Frisch was busy at the time, so aok decided he'd try to remedy the situation somewhat by logging in as admin suggesting Alex be killed as soon as possible (you should be able to see those posts in the Mafia Den now; Alex has been pretending not to have seen the email and playing accordingly (Josh trusts his competence in doing that), but it would be simpler if he was killed). So then Lucia saw those strange posts and made a comment about them in front of dgrazian and some other people, and then realized her mistake and said something like "Oh wait, that must've been in the old forum". That was all it took for dgrazian to be convinced she was mafia, and then all that stuff went down!

Anyway, it's nice to know everything that's going on :D. Too bad we can't talk to any non-players or living players, like, at all though....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:30 pm 
I think she said "wrong forum." We searched the old forums for anything like it, which is why Dgrazian was so sure of her being mafia.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:51 pm 
Yep. I derp'd. Orz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:39 am 
dw i think this game was just full of derp in general

by this game I mean me