A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 4 Death 1
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:28 pm 
Lucy died at 11:23 in Front Hall.

Post subject: Re: Day 4 Death 1
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:33 pm 
peppet and lucy went off together, Lucy disappeared to kitchen according to peppet, ACH and LB went to go look for Lucy and I don't remember much else happening afterwards. my subjective memory says this was *before* the kill but I am not very sure at all on that. my alibi is being in front rooms next to kmath the whole time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:34 pm 
I was moving back and forth between chapter room and front rooms from around 23 to 23:30. Jordan was in chapter room for much of that time, but got up at some point to get a calculator and easily could have done it.

I was in front rooms with jamb, sammyluo, brunnerj, ecd, maybe dylanhen. Not sure if anyone left at any time

I arrived at ET at 23:30. I was talking to Margarita before leaving campus, does she know the time? I can't make the scooter trip in under 20 minutes, and that's only if I'm pushing, which I think I wasn't.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:35 pm 
I was and still am at Random in Foo. NPs Isaac, frosh Isaac, Jayson, Kelli, and kmorrow can confirm I'm here. If there's anyone else in Random you can come down and see me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:36 pm 
...ok then.

I was in front rooms - either talking about penguins near the blob of people or studying in 8.04. I was around dylanhen most of the time but don't think I can alibi him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:37 pm 
I am like 99% certain Lucy and lukesci were not near front rooms at the same time. (And I've been sitting here the whole time.)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:37 pm 
Was tooling with lzahray in right front for the past 20 minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:39 pm 
I can confirm that Margarita is on BMF and looks like she has been there for a while.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:40 pm 
I can confirm that I was talking to Luke for some time after Fugues. I don't know the exact time we parted, but I'd guess around 11:07ish? I then went back to Random, and have been hanging out on BMF ever since.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:49 pm 
Was playing ddr in the pit, certainly started before then. Various Ps/NPs can confirm I didn't leave the room.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:54 pm 
Sammy, Jackie, and I alibi each other playing Tichu.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:54 pm 
blumberg and I were together continuously from about 11am; we weren't paying enough attention to be completely sure of the alibi, but we weakly alibi each other.

Sometime around 11:15 (?), we went downstairs together to play DDR. Matisse came slightly later. Justin was already there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:57 pm 
Confirm what Achester said. I was basically keeping an eye on him the whole time and would alibi him if it weren't for the fact that I'm weary of 100% alibis. Justin and Matisse I'm less sure about, but we're probably also playing ddr.

Fwiw, Dylan was acting weird, floating between front rooms and chapter room.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:00 pm 
Tichu with jamb and brunnerj, Tuan very nearby. Confirm jamb and Tuan's alibis with near certainty, not as sure about brunnerj but pretty confident (I thought I remembered him not being constantly there the whole time but the getting up was more likely nearer day start).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:06 pm 
re: when lucy and i went off alone together
nothing happened; lucy disappeared into the kitchen but i came back to front rooms. jackie and someone else went looking for lucy, joking that i had actually killed her; lucy came back and confirmed that she was alive, saying that the game would be more fun if she weren't required to tell the truth.

at the time of lucy's kill, i was in pit with several other players.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:07 pm 
brunnerj wrote:
Sammy, Jackie, and I alibi each other playing Tichu.

I'm pretty confident in confirming the three of us were continuously together. Tuan was probably also there the whole time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:12 pm 
Lucy can you add yourself and Jordan to graveyard and generally take over forum things like that? (If you don't want to, I can, but I always feel weird logging in as admin when I'm a player.)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:14 pm 
Also add linus? And get players to send you their roles and compile them on graveyard.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:24 pm 
in the pit with ddr, can alibi justin (but lb, ach, peppet possibly not in pit at time of kill):
elaine, peppet, lb, ach
+dead linus
+anders

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:38 pm 
mayars' alibi is: was in hutch from 10:53 until now (and still is). was not with jamb, and is hosed. did not vote because it slipped her mind and she had a resume to write.

my psychological read is that she is hosed and neutral other than that (not extra suspicious, not extra innocent)