Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Welcome!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:05 pm 

Welcome to Graveyard! There's no God, at least, not yet. Maybe you'll step up to the challenge of Zombie God?

Anyway, it's pretty lonely here. You'll have to root for the serial killer(s) and hope that they kill you some company.

By the way, if you're the first one here, it'd be great if you could compile a list of everyone's roles (by, say, asking them) and post it for spectation. And if you happen to notice that town has already won, you might want to point that out. Or, you know, leave us hanging for a bit, just for fun.

Post subject: Re: Welcome!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:09 pm 

Reminder that dead players should not speak, make facial expressions, drop hints, or seem enthusiastic about any game-related developments. Dead players should respond to questions about game with "No comment." If you are dead, your new #1 goal is to give absolutely no information away about who killed you. This makes the game more fun for everyone! That said, it's fine to talk to living players and ask them to tell you their thoughts about game, provided you don't react.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:52 pm 
Hello there, I'm Cave Johnson! Today' I'd like to take a moment to talk about intellectual property. I always say that information and secrets are the most critical resource we have here at Aperture and all steps possible should be taken to protect it. If you're hearing this pre-recorded message, it means the Graveyard may be visible without being logged in. Someone should probably look into that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:40 pm 
Is it not standard to have GY visible without login, once the game is over? I just set permissions so everyone could see and post now that game is over.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:51 pm 
Visible, but we need some way to prevent bots from trolling (I just deleted some troll bot threads from here). I think denying access to "Newly registered users" is one way to do this (assuming this means "accounts that haven't been verified")? So I did that