A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Ermain is now mayor
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:39 pm 
Ermain was elected mayor.

Post subject: Destruction of petitions
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:42 am 
In light of recent activities, I've heard several people say they no longer trust Daniel and presumably don't want him as mayor. His petition to become mayor should be destroyed publicly (with n witnesses for some large number n) since its signatures no longer represent the approval of the townspeople.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:51 am 
What are these recent activities?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:53 am 
(Anything besides what has already been posted on the forum?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:13 am 
I'd like to know what you mean, too David. I thought I was on the high end of trusted townspeople.

This will be especially true if an investigator or two could investigate Adam for Cathy's murder. The result will almost certainly be positive. Given that there is apparently no "Frame a townsperson" in this game, a positive on Adam would be an absolute guarantee to the investigator(s) that Adam was indeed mafia.

With that said, I'm fine with our current mayor/officer duo. But I DO think that I should be relatively trusted by the town. And I think I would be a very reasonable choice for mayor or police officer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:16 am 
I agree with what dgrazian has said about his being trustworthy, but don't see any need to change who the elected officials are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:30 pm 
Sorry for the delay; I missed the notification for this thread update.

Recent activities only referred to stuff on the forum and people saying similar things in person; there was no new information. I was saying that since there were many people who no longer trusted Daniel his petition should be destroyed and restarted so their signatures would no longer on it (signatures can't be removed from petitions). The point is now moot since he is now widely trusted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:50 pm 
Why was Daniel distrusted before?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:01 pm 
See the post Daniel-Adam attempted murder discussions. I'm not saying the reasons given were good, but it was clear that some people didn't trust Daniel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:11 pm 
In any case, please do protect Daniel for tomorrow as he's clearly quite a target.