A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Discussion Day 4
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:48 pm 
I am alive for another day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:51 pm 
"So can the mafia conveniently forget about the police and try to kill Daniel again, so that another one gets exposed?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:23 pm 
We can only hope

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:33 pm 
Come and get me!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:21 pm 
I'm suspicious of kaufmand for what he said here, not so much for his opposing Daniel's mayorship (though calling to rip up Daniel's petition was a bit much), but for how he did it.

kaufmand strongly called for opposing Daniel as Mayor, claiming others would support this, but when pressed, only pointed to some weak discussion and backpedaled. This strikes me as a Mafia tactic: Point fingers at a townie, but claim it's nameless others that feel this way, so that you don't "get your hand caught in the cookie jar" and can shift the blame. I support making the opinions of others heard, but we should take responsibility for our own words.

This isn't enough to make me lynch mob kaufmand, just to view him with more suspicion. Him being police doesn't worry me much since there's little harm Mafia can do in the position with no more medkit, only microphone-proof a kill.

P.S. Nathan just entered the same room as me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:31 pm 
I'm not as concerned about David right now. I think he basically just made an honest mistake. I don't think there's likely more to it.

I would still like to know, though, who the people were who didn't like me and why.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:39 pm 
After day 2, there was more reason to be suspicious of you than anyone else, either by framing Adam Yedidia, or because you might have been later recruited. After day 3, the only possibility is that you were recruited on day 4.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:42 pm 
I disagree :) But ok. Anyone else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:56 pm 
I just sent an email directly to five of the six people who haven't posted at all on the forum yet. We need them to get involved in the game. I'd appreciate any help I can get with this.

I didn't email DGlacia because I don't know who he or she is. Does anybody?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:29 pm 
Who are the five? (I can figure this out myself, but I'm lazy.) =

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:25 pm 
Since we have not much time until day end, who wants to lynch an inactive townsperson?