Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:40 pm 
I guess what I'm saying is this: David and I are part of a trust circle that is larger than 3 people. Just because you think we're being trusted too much doesn't mean you should vote to lynch us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:41 pm 
I arbitrarily propose lynching DGlacia, who has never posted or voted, because he has microphone 7. Then, hopefully it randoms to someone active so it can be paired with receiver 7 which benkraft started with. This looks like our best hope for a M/R pair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:43 pm 
Excuse me, DGlacia has Receiver 7, and benkraft started with Microphone 7.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:58 pm 
I imagine nobody is talking about the vote because they are busy on this fine Friday night or in ESP retreat, but if a lynch mob of people comes out of nowhere saying "We agreed on this in person", I will be suspicious of everyone involved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:11 pm 
Voted No Lynch. Now is not the time to be lynching one of a pair of very active players who are very strongly vouching for each other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:59 am 
Alex wrote:
So do we think mchang02 was just trolling? Should we believe her Ironheart claim?

Apparently she saw me on the back staircase (black hole level) on the 290 side and took that to suggest I was reasonably sketchy, especially because it was at near the same time as the death that happened one floor up from where I was. Circumstantial evidence, but not entirely unreasonable. That said, I'm not entirely positive about her Ironheart claim, because that suggests mafia would have pulled out the big guns on her, especially since she was part of a mic/receiver duo.

Speaking of which, I gave my mic to dgrazian the night before lily died and he had activated it, with mchang's receiver. The fact that he wasn't targeted, being a high profile trusted townie, points fingers at mchang or dgrazian but is also fairly circumstantial evidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:46 pm 
Arbitrary inactive would get my vote, at the very least we need to make petitions not require a 90% supermajority.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:47 pm 
jk wrote:
Arbitrary inactive would get my vote, at the very least we need to make petitions not require a 90% supermajority.

Wrong thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:50 pm 
Yepppppppp, I read the other thread, wrote a reply to it, closed my browser and opened up a tab which looked like Firefox had decided to delete my message. I thought it pointed to the other thread. I was wrong.