Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hassan is mafia
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:48 pm 
He tried to kill me, but I was ironheart today. I am actually superhero.
He killed David. Watch out for him. Lynch him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:53 pm 
Investigators, confirm?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:55 pm 
Confirmed by Shi-Ke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:57 pm 
Guess today's lynch is easy, then?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:25 pm 
Just to confirm, he's on the forum as sibyani?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:26 pm 
Yes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:52 pm 
So, we probably want a new Mayor, Police Officer, and a new proxy for David's investigator or others. Does anyone know what role Daniel was and kaufmand was? Please don't announce if you do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:54 pm 
Alex wrote:
Does anyone know what role Daniel was and kaufmand was? Please don't announce if you do.

Please don't announce the role, or whether you know? If the latter, does that make your question rhetorical?...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:02 pm 
Alex wrote:
So, we probably want a new Mayor, Police Officer, and a new proxy for David's investigator or others. Does anyone know what role Daniel was and kaufmand was? Please don't announce if you do.

I think I done goofed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:04 pm 
I just wanted to know if anyone knew, then we could figure out who should also know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:09 pm 
Well, since it's already in the other thread, kaufmand seems to have been an innocent child. My current theory is that aok was conscripted because there was a ton of trust between them that suggests a role reveal and confirm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:11 pm 
(that was me with my tinfoil hat on, it would require a ton of things to be true that probably aren't)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:13 pm 
Nathan, Liz, and I are discussing at ET and it would be nice to have people over to discuss in person. We'd like lots of people to join. You can get to and from ET by saferide.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:35 pm 
There are several problems with the theory that I am mafia:
1. David still trusted me a lot. Why would I kill someone who would never, ever vote to lynch me? If I were mafia, I would just wait and have him killed off near the endgame.
2. Shi-Ke was ironheart, and I knew this. If I was mafia, the mafia would have used bring out the big guns on Shi-Ke and he would be dead. At the least, they wouldn't have tried to kill him.
3. Why would I be ironheart today if I were mafia? Wouldn't it be much better for me to be politician, and just take the lynch? Why would I sacrifice a mafia, when I could have gained a lot of trust by surviving a lynch? (Note: If it isn't clear, I am superhero, and chose to be ironheart today, even though dgrazian demanded that I be politician)
4. I was investigated, and was found innocent.
5. dgrazian wanted to keep dkaufman and me alive. There are a lot of people who did not. Why would I kill one of the people who was least supportive of killing me? (Note: He thought I was being politician today, and that I would survive)

So wear 5 tinfoil hats if you're voting to lynch me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:37 pm 
Yep, I wrote way too quickly. I just can't think of who would have known to use Slaughter The Weak.