Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Election discussion
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:14 pm 
Splitting into a new thread so as to be less confusing.

We have the following claimed to have been attempted killed:
aok
shikexue
mchang02

and possibly others that have some degree of circumstantial evidence toward them being innocent.

I wasn't present when any of the people above were killed, so any of them could be making things up for all I know, but this looks like the best we've got. In particular, I would like to push to make Shike mayor. Thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:16 pm 
*killed -> you know what I meant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:21 pm 
I push myself for mayor.
We need a good mayor to get rid of the Mafia in this town. I feel that I really fit for serving this purpose because really who knows the Mafia better than a Mafia?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:22 pm 
I would like to hear aok's justification for claiming to be Politician to dgrazian when apparently he was a Superhero acting as an Ironheart before starting up a petition to elect him to something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:22 pm 
I'm running for Police Officer. Petition is at ET.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:41 pm 
dgrazian demanded that I be politician today. I was not supportive of this, since I thought there was a good chance it would result in us losing our superhero. I chose ironheart instead, and it turns out I was right, since the mafia did attempt to kill me.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I support Shi-Ke for mayor. Also, I would like a police officer, so that they'll be able to protect me when I'm a normal person. I'll support Alex for police officer as well.

In any case, I count 23 people alive (assuming Hassan is lynched). This leaves:
Alex
Anthony Lu
aok
benkraft
Cecilia
Jenny Not Jennifer
jk
lizrita
mchang02
Nathan
robibhat
shikexue
Vinoth

Basically, of the active players, we need all but one vote. This will be hard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:00 pm 
Am still trying to figure out exactly what has just happened, but I can probably stop by Random at some point in the near future to sign something. Though not tonight. Ignoring the fact that it is late and kind of cold I have something I should probably be studying more than I am.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:03 pm 
I miscounted. There will actually only be 20 people alive, which means we will only need 11 signatures. We can afford not to get two.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:32 am 
We should lynch more inactives so that getting signatures isn't so damn hard. That said, a lot of aces in the hole got shredded in one day because multiple attempted kills. I'll run for mayor, but if mchang is actually ironheart (and not mafia claiming to be one or conscripted), she should also draft a petition for mayor. Given that one use of big guns has already been used, even if I am killed with the mayorial role that gives the town near-instant access to a new mayor (who is now invincible except for lynching).