Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lynch results day 9
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:09 pm 
at the annual no show party a variety of people meet, socialize and generally have a good time, suddenly a mob of angry active players show up and demand murder.

virupsg

alex
anthony lu
aok
cecilia
jenny not jennifer
jk
lizrita
shikexu

marshacw
benkraft

no lynch
fakeid*3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:11 pm 
No Fake ID transaction?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:17 pm 
FWIW, I tried to change to virupsg, but missed the deadline to change, so voted for the previous choice of inactive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:27 pm 
(Josh, to confirm, if virupsg held a Fake ID, you would have said so, correct?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:43 pm 
indeed i would have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:46 pm 
This means there's a decent chance virupsg was Mafia, I think. Maybe we should use the second shady connections soon?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:54 pm 
Or it means that a Mafia member got in contact with them and convinced them to give the ID card away, even though (or perhaps because) they weren't playing.

And I'm not sure that shady contacts outweighs the risk of a Mafia mayor at this point...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:04 am 
benkraft wrote:
This means there's a decent chance virupsg was Mafia, I think. Maybe we should use the second shady connections soon?

Actually, I think it's not that likely at all. Think about it, earlier we were all set to lynch inactives, and we were about to lynch not virupsg, but julianc, another inactive id holder. It is because julianc was killed by mafia that we decided to switch to killing virupsg, with hopes that his id card would be redistributed and land in town hands. If virupsg were mafia, would they really kill julianc and risk the chance of us turning our wrath on him as the last inactive?

I think Cecilia's right. Someone managed to convince virupsg to hand over the idea, and that id ended up in mafia hands. And if we end up with a mafia mayor bad things will go down. Shady contacts definitely not worth it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:09 am 
That leaves another fake ID. Jenny, you've said you're sure yours isn't in Mafia hands. I'd like to have a better reason to believe that, either publicly or through a trusted townie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:21 am 
I agree with benkraft. Jenny's Fake ID is really sketchy at the moment...