Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 1 death 1
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:02 pm 
Ritagram was killed at 1:12 pm at the long tables on the first floor of Hayden library.

Post subject: Re: Day 1 death 1
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:56 pm 
was putting up flyers around central square

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:16 pm 
on a train (i remember looking at my watch when it arrived, and it was exactly 13:26)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:31 pm 
At ET eating breakfast (oops). I paranoia texted "Lucy" to the big group chat at 12:55PM; I think she left on an uber 2-5 minutes later, so getting to Hayden by 1:12PM would be hard but *maybe* doable. She invited me to share the uber, which makes this not likely.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:48 pm 
Walking down Main Street from Central to the Media Lab.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:54 pm 
Eating lunch in my room

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:55 pm 
I left on the uber at 12:59 and got to campus at 13:23 (this is longer than usual because of traffic and the bu bridge still being closed)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:53 pm 
mnjy and pravina, you didn't see each other, did you?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:57 pm 
I was doing Akamai intern project fair from 13-15. You have my permission to ask any Akamai people whom you think it wouldn't be weird to ask (e.g. Squares people, other interns); they can confirm this thing was mandatory and at that time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:24 pm 
Mollie just claims to've done this in front of [many].

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:51 pm 
She claimed to be vigilante and to not have received her kill power back, implying that her kill was non-mafia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:13 pm 
At Bates Lab. My name is on the visitors log, but I don't know if this is public records (and if they would give it to you if you call the lab), but I suspect this is moot since Mollie claimed responsibility.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:16 pm 
Given that mollie could be covering for a mafia buddy, I would still support people posting alibis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:16 pm 
I asked some Akamai NPs about jamb's Akamai alibi (Akamai alibi! Akamai alibi! Akamai alibi!); so, although we have a confessed killer for ritagram, I may as well mention that hcope confirmed jamb's claimed start and end times (and offered me chat logs to prove it, which I didn't take hcope up on).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:26 pm 
Luke's alibi seems very legit; he told me a few days ago that he had a dentist appointment (11 I think?) and therefore would take some train home which would be at earliest the 12:05 one arriving at Yawkey at 13:26 (http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/ ... e=WORCSTER), the time he said, and he remembers being impressed by how exactly timely it was; MIT is a further 7-10 minute uber ride. He also has compelling evidence for having not just made the whole thing up (showing me new toothbrush etc. from the dentist, and unrelatedly telling me stories about things his family said). That said, I suppose he could've gotten his family to drive him back so as to have an alibi... I am marking this gray.

I had previously thought Lucy couldn't have gotten to campus that quickly, but I think the timing actually checks out if she had hurried and had reasonably lucky traffic, based on google maps.