Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Execution today
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:22 pm 
Should be pravina. Here's why

We accuse each other of having attempted a kill, therefore at least one of us is bad.

Tej accuses me of killing Anthony. Points against that are:
1) this would have almost certainly made me late to work. Something I don't want after my supervisor already got upset at me for being distracted by mafia.
2) he seemed to know about mafia and could have easily been prepped. As someone in a beef who had an unpopular opinion for last nights lynch, I'm an easy frame
3) he knew me at random and should have been able to identify me as Lucy rather than a purple haired girl

She accuses me of having killed luke. She has been investigated innocent by Jackie. Possibilities are:
A) I'm bad and killed luke
B) Jackie lied and they're both bad
C) pravina coordinated with someone else to make the kill
D) a conscripted priest messed with the result and either of us could still be bad

Reasons why I'm unlikely to have made the luke kill:
1) I was at work. See above about why I wouldn't be able to make a kill during work
2) luke was supposed to be done with the study at 4:30. He wasn't killed until 4:53. i wouldn't have been able to leave work for 30+ minutes, waiting for him to appear.

Moreover:
How am I supposed to be able to have made 2 kills today? This suggests I've been framed for at least one of the kills. As such why would someone bad frame another bad person rather than an innocent one?

Post subject: Re: Execution today
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:09 pm 
For the record I'm going to sleep before day ends (10:15-10:30), so I'm just going to vote on whoever I find sketchy at that point. I will not see any stuff that is revealed/discussed after that

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:54 pm 
Uhhh... so what are we doing for this today?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:56 pm 
We were supposed to vote for mollie but people were inactive/not paying attention to chat so rip.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:57 pm 
Sammy was paying attention but still voted for tuan so seems like sammy is bad?? Though both sammy and mollie turned up negative for the agrebe murder soooo dunno

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:59 pm 
Currently seems like sammy and mollie are bad though I don't 100% trust you either. Mafia will probably kill someone today and then control the vote, else I'm voting for mollie and whoever the other townie is should too! Since she got second-highest today she'll be lynched and we'll have a chance. Other than that try to stay safe.