Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:46 pm 
tl;dr vote for mollie if you're town, reasons explained below

Hello fellow townie, whoever you are. I see that you did not vote for mollie on night 3. I do not know why, since there was no objection voiced on gchat or forums, but here I shall try to convince you that it is the right thing to do for Day 4 (assuming neither of us dies).

On day 3, mollie accused sammy of killing jackie. However, despite this, neither of them voted against each other! Instead, they both just happened to vote for tuan, resulting in tuan being lynched. The only reason I can think of for this is that they are working together and are both bad. This is a pretty bad situation for town, since there are now 2 townies and 2 badies. So us two townies have to vote for the same person. That person has to be mollie, because she is the only one who would lose the tiebreaker.

Additional incriminating things: First of all, mollie was already sketch from day 1 activity, and became even more sketch on day 3 when she started the sammy beef. Pravina, after knowing a bunch of people's role info, also wanted to lynch mollie. Since pravina died today, we can assume that her original claim of dying desperado was correct, and she was indeed working for town. Therefore, we should somewhat trust this assessment.

Of course, if either of us dies, this is all useless because mafia controls the vote. So try to stay alive.

If you have any questions/see any holes in my logic, please tell me. I'm happy to discuss. We have a slim chance, but we can still try to win this.