Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Let's Kick Some Ass
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:48 pm 
Who do we kill first? There's enough people at ET now for me to kill people there. I believe there are 5 people playing there (me, lizrita, dgrazian, nathanb, and garywang)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:59 pm 
note, as stated in the main forum, no kills until tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:29 pm 
We should all post our phone numbers, probably, so we'll be able to communicate about kills.

Mine's 617-682-5966

Also, to make sure we don't have a "down day," if nobody contacts me or posts on this forum by 10pm, I will murder Gary Wang at ET.

Also I was just kidding about there being only 5 Thetans in the game--there are actually 9! So this is a very safe place to be making kills.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:21 pm 
My phone number is (989) 750-3359. Whenever you kill someone, post to the forums and text all of us that you killed someone.

Both dgrazian and Alex are ET people, so could we kill them quickly? They are almost certainly going to be the most active and experienced townspeople in game. I could also probably kill Randomites reasonably easily.

Another note, there are 22-24 power roles and 4 mafia, which leaves only 5-7 vanilla townspeople, so exactly one of us should claim to be an vanilla townsperson. Claiming to be Superhero, Gravedigger, Prophet, Politician, Knight, Dame, or Innocent Child is a bad idea, so each of us should pick a role from Investigator, Ironheart, Mad Scientist, Seer, and possibly Saint. I will pretend to be Mad Scientist. Everyone else should pick a role to pretend to be and post it here so we don't have problems with duplicates.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:45 pm 
I'll be Ironheart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:36 pm 
I don't want to kill dgrazian today but I'd kill Alex Arkhipov if you like

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:15 pm 
Circumstances are unfavorable for me as all 4 mafia players at ET will be in the same room for the next two hours somebody else please make today's kill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:16 pm 
NO BAD, NO KILL TODAY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:17 pm 
wait 2 hours to make your kill, I thought I made this reasonably clear, mafia do not have a kill today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 pm 
This is my first game and I could be the Seer. We can start killing after 11 minutes, I guess. My phone number is 215-512-1543.
Also, what does vanilla townspeople mean? Are they just townspeople but with roles?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 pm 
Vanilla townspeople are people without roles. Seer is a reasonable role to claim, but beware that it can be proven false. I would recommend you claim to be Investigator instead.

Also, I just talked with aok and he has some good ideas, so I should kill him at some point soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:38 pm 
OK, I can claim investigator then. We will work what should we say together. aok is good at such games, getting rid of him first might be a good idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:48 pm 
Oh ah sorry Josh I was confused by "tomorrow" as I had forgotten that the day rolls over at 11 and your comment was timestamped between 11 and midnight

I guess it's a good thing I decided not to kill anybody today huh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:44 pm 
Adam, do you think you will be able to kill someone (preferably dgrazian or Alex, both if you can (feel free to use killing spree for that)) today?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:06 pm 
Killing dgrazian now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:12 pm 
Damn! He had a medkit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:12 pm 
I tried to kill him in a reading room on the student center.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:59 pm 
I'm looking pretty sketchy you guys should I make a kill at ET out of desperation? We probably should use my kill before I die

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:03 pm 
Wow. That sucks. You should kill someone, even if it is obvious. I would suggest killing Alex. Do we want to conscript Alex so we have someone at ET after you get lynched? I think not, but that's an option.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:08 pm 
well... look at the bright side... at least you don't have to deal with that pesky medkit anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:38 pm 
Ouch, that went rather bad. I still think we should kill someone before 11.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:39 pm 
Adam: I am probably going to only weakly defend you, since it is fairly clear that you are mafia, but I'll try to either use up the seer or lynch dgrazian tonight. If we lynch dgrazian, should we plant evidence on him? It won't do much good, but we might as well use it now.

Note to other mafia: Please don't agree blindly with everything one of us says. This will very clearly indicate who the mafia are. Come up with your own reasons. It seems likely that the vote will be split between Daniel and Adam, so vote to lynch Daniel unless the seer confirms his innocence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:25 pm 
In order to vote we need to PM Josh. But are our individual votes going to be public?? Like who voted for Daniel for example?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:52 pm 
Sounds good. Since the consensus seems to be that I should kill someone, I'm going to kill somebody tonight, vote to lynch Daniel, and then go to sleep.

Also, I would say don't try to save me. I've been talking to people and reading the forums and it looks like I'm losing the polls by a considerable margin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:54 pm 
Just killed Cathy Capalla.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:56 pm 
Best of luck, everybody. Remember:

Dalton Wins! CONTINUE THE LEGACY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:57 pm 
Where and when did you make the kill? Did you PM Josh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:59 pm 
I PM'd Josh. I killed Cathy at 8:53, at ET, in Temple. Sorry I couldn't kill Alex--he wasn't around. (I doubted that he would come to ET after my falling-out with Daniel)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:22 pm 
Where does everyone live? I live in Random. What about the rest of you? I would like to be able to know where people are so we can plan where we can kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:27 pm 
Specifically, should we conscript Alex sometime to have someone at ET?