Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New Strategy
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:54 pm 
Hang low. Let the townspeople destroy themselves. Don't make any big moves. Act somewhat paranoid. Let's try to get people to use and misuse power roles.

dgrazian is going to be mayor, so we just need to make sure that he jumps on any opportunity to have a power role used up. We are going to have to let him survive a long time. It's better for us if the prophet gets used up testing him for being conscripted than risking it being used on me.

I am too noticeable to make kills. It would be best if Hassan or this other mafia make all of the kills. We've already used up the medkit and hit an ironheart. Hassan, make AT MOST one kill per day. Making no kill is not the end of the world for us. Just make sure that your target is alone, and that they die. Don't use up powers without saying first, except it is acceptable to use kill streak to cover up a previous murder. That said, do not go into any situation that will require you to use kill streak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:05 am 
Current plan:
1. Get a prophet used on dgrazian ASAP.
2. Kill dgrazian as soon we're reasonably sure there isn't another prophet left. He's too smart, and he's suspicious of me.
3. Find the other inspector.
4. Kill Gary and the other inspector.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:20 am 
I do not want to kill dgrazian directly, since there's a good chance that he has a microphone or is an ironheart, or that I'll be investigated for the murder very quickly. The best idea I can think of is to use a hitman on him shortly after 11 PM. I'm trying to get people to support using a prophet on dgrazian, so that we can get them out in the open. If I do this, then I think it makes sense to kill someone today. The more people I kill at random, the higher the chance that Hassan gets discovered.

Ideas for kills today:
Alex Arkhipov? He might be someone with an important role trying to lay low. It certainly fits his lack of activity.
Lily Chen? She seems kind of suspicious of me, she might be a good person to kill. Plus, she had an alibi during schmolly's murder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:36 am 
How to kill Alex though?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:39 am 
I'll probably want to kill him myself, and then manipulate the press. I think I may want to frame James Hobin soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:56 am 
James Hobin seems like a good person to frame. He's already acted pretty sketchy. The problem is, I can't be an accuser, since that'll raise suspicions of me, and Hassan can't be an accuser, since that'll get him investigated soon, possibly for schmolly's murder. It might be that the town can be convinced to lynch him without taking major action.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:02 am 
I'm piecing together an elaborate plan for Saturday night that involves sacrificing Hassan. I'm not going to post the details, both for dramatic effect, and because I'm not sure if it's going to work yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:24 am 
The plan will proceed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:06 pm 
I told Shi-Ke and dgrazian that I was superhero. David knows that I am gravedigger. xnie has been told that I am gravedigger, and also been told that I am superhero, but she doesn't seem to care.

Shi-ke and dgrazian want to be politician and be lynched tomorrow night. This makes it advantageous for us to put off the plan until at least tomorrow night.