Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 0 planning
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:39 am 
I just got drafted! Going to sleep soon but initial plottings:

Hopefully kmath will stay in game, but if not then conscript target is probably Lucy or pravinas (jamb is too obvious, but just *maybe*. Lucy is also maybe too obvious.)

People who could potentially be kamikilled or sneakkilled at ET:
jamb
Lucy (1/3?)
pravinas (no intro yet but probably)
lukesci
ritagram (1/2) (my roommate :O I need to be careful with my screen)
m2w (1/2)

People who are going to be very annoying to kill (rip no poison/hitman [also rip no mtp/frame]):
regirock
nguyenin
agrebe (kind of)
mnjy (kind of)

I"'m" a stalker because that's what I was supposed to be; I'm stalking Lucy; my fakeclaim is GI, my real claim is Desperado, my "actual" role is Succubus.

I'm leaving on thursday, which means I should probably selfdestruct by day 3 to be reasonable and not miss flights. I'm not sure if a fake investigation to cover my mafia partner, if I get one soonish, would be reasonable or too risky since I'm exploding at some point.

hopefully sk will act on day 1 (and not on me) before I/we need to decide what to do with our actual kill.

If I'm lone mafia, somewhat considering conscripting in public to actually be a succubus, though this probably gets me lynched. Maybe in front of one other? idk, what would a succubus do? probably in private, yep.

Things I might be good at as starting mafia:
-flooding the system with enough fake information that people don't realize the full extent of it by the time I die
-getting people's role info from psychreads, spreadsheet activity, and maybe alibis
-maybe pulling a dying desperado thing on day 2? unclear how convincing.

The complement:
-Killing
-etc.

oops probably won't be awake until everyone's gone, will think more tomorrow (hopefully with company)

Post subject: Re: Day 0 planning
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:38 am 
sammyluo wrote:
I"'m" a stalker because that's what I was supposed to be; I'm stalking Lucy; my fakeclaim is GI, my real claim is Desperado, my "actual" role is Succubus.

This is probably the most Sammyluo sentence I've ever read.