Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 1 Planning
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:11 pm 
I just got up and looks like things have been happening without me! Well rip, unlucky

Should claim mafia to m2w and give advice soon. There's a chance of this being a jamb+agrebe+m2w plot, though small, so I'll claim in such a way that's perceivably a town fake-claim. Hopefully she gets a kill off today but if not, oh well.

Maybe should've conscripted Lucy when I saw her soon after getting up? Idk wasn't thinking clearly, might have resulted in traumatic escape.

I can try to kill whoever shows up to the meeting early if I don't get paranoia texted about. Is it worth using freeze day 1 for safety? Eh yolo, will save for when there's a better idea of how feasible this game is.

Post subject: Re: Day 1 Planning
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:15 pm 
Now that I think about it, it might not actually be that bad to conscript jamb. I think I'll just conscript whichever of jamb, Lucy, and pravinas I find myself alone with first in a state where I can reach their shoulder without messing up. Sigh maybe I've missed my opportunity. Hopefully whichever one I pick is not a desperado.

I think usually I'd try for late conscription, but since I'm the only mafia right now, if there are no kills soonish I might just get lynched under suspicion for being a no-kill person or something. So I should probably conscript sooner and have a planning buddy.

ach it's nigh-impossible to get role-info when no deaths have happened, and I don't think waiting for deaths to happen is going to do anything right now for me...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:52 pm 
oh yay good job SK! (presumably)

That takes a bit of pressure off. Current plan is to arrive on campus a bit before the meeting, hang around near the meeting spot and conscript/kill someone if I can catch someone alone, then leave and come back on time for the meeting. I see that we have two uses of freeze, which should hopefully be enough to make sure nothing explodes too soon.

Too bad Lucy saw me in my bright red shirt, now I probably shouldn't try a kill-and-change-shirts stunt in case I get seen beforehand.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:22 pm 
Luke saw me exiting et -> probably shouldn't do a kill before meeting. Green line also lied to me about its appearance times.
Pravina seems a bit stressed/hosed? Updating toward conscripting another.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:27 pm 
Then again, I'm kind of linking myself to Lucy by the alibi, so if Mollie doesn't get caught for this kill I might want to conscript someone else.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:39 pm 
Wow Luke got there before me. Green line is silly. This also means I probably can't stress-free conscript Jackie, oh well