Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Day 2 Death 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:19 pm 
I was walking to my Aikido class, and probably in Du Pont by then (I showed up early to help my instructor roll out the 250-lb floormat)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:19 pm 
I've been resting in my room since noon today, since I'm feeling a bit sick. Someone knocked on my door once but wouldn't tell me who they were so I left it closed. I guess they were probably trying to kill me? Sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:55 pm 
@Julian this was at 13:04 right? You texted to paranoia chat then, but was it right after the knock or a few minutes after? (Some people on the ET van are interested)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:06 pm 
It was probably ~30 seconds after the knock. I had already asked them who they were, and rushed to the chat to be ready to type a name if they said something.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:18 pm 
sleeping/psetting riprip

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 pm 
I was headed to piano lab in 24-033. I left lunch early so I could briefly play through some progressions that I was supposed to have practiced (Jackie can verify that I was looking at chord progressions briefly before lunch, this was to see how much I needed to do). I saw Molly come out of building 24 at around 1.00-1.02. I did not ask her if she was alive. I did not see anyone I knew coming out of 24 after her, and 24 doesn't have any other entrances. People who I saw:
-Molly was walking with another girl in the direction of 26/16. Other girl was a little shorter than average, brown somewhat curly hair, don't think this describes any current players. They were walking semislowish, so I would expect the killer to have left somewhat earlier than her (or not have left, in the case of yyao).
-There was a tallish guy in a dark rain jacket that came out of 24 at around the right time, and I don't remember anyone else leaving 24. He was far away and his hood was up so I couldn't see much, but he had darkish brown hair, a black rain jacket, and was relatively tall. If he were a mafia player, he were probably dgrazian; python and perhaps Hantoa are also possibilities?

You should investigate me if you can since I didn't do it and believe that it would be sad for town if I were lynched, and given the lack of other entrances to 24, I'm pretty sure yyao, someone else who wanted to stay in 24, or this likely-dgrazian-person did.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:46 pm 
you can also leave 24 through the 3rd floor. It connects to 34-3