Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:13 pm 
are often useful.

ritagram said yesterday at lunch she thought mayars was sketchy. She later said she retracted that and that she had been tired and seen someone who looked like maya but wasn't actually. I would still say her ability to psychread maya is likely to be nonnegative.

Anyone know anything from m2w or sammyluo before they died?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:45 pm 
also if I die at some point and maya and brunnerj *don't* each post some stuff here that'd be sketchy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:48 pm 
er, that was poorly worded. I've told each of mayars and brunnerj some "by the way if I die tell people X" stuff, and they are either evil or forgetful if they don't

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:34 pm 
Just remembered that his thread exists.

At lunch today, Jackie and I were discussing game. She said that she thinks Linus was probably town (because mafia could've defended him with fake investigations if needed), and that she highly doubts the accuracy of Maya's eyewitness testimony of seeing dgrazian outside building 24 (she said that mayars asked her a while after the sighting for a picture of dgrazian, since there wasn't one on forums).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:06 pm 
I met dgrazian in person today. Same height, hair color, but not the same body type -> not the same person.

Maya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:13 pm 
jamb wrote:
In other news, no course 6 lounge for me today, because I'm hanging out in front of 10-250 until class and then have lots of classes and then at 16:00 will probably chill in the lounge area in E51-3 and finish my 14.04 pset. Come kill me! :D