Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: General Suspicions
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:48 pm 
Actually I don't alibi Linus for the 2:30 kill in 66-160 and think its highly likely that he did it.

at exactly 2:30, Linus was either at the corner of Memorial Drive and Ames St OR standing just outside 66 (I checked the time at both of these instances but only recall the one time).

I think it's highly unlikely that 2:30 corresponds to the time he was on the corner of Memorial Drive and Ames St. He claims he got to stata at 2:35. He also claims he can get from e62 to stata in 6 minutes. if he can get from e62 to stata in 6 minutes then I claim he should be able to get from the corner of Memorial Drive and Ames St to Stata in less time than 5 minutes.

I also think its sketchy that he ran off basically immediately after class ended. I was a bit surprised to realize he wasn't there anymore and happened to see him walking ahead of me when I made it onto Memorial Drive.

(reposted from the Day 2 Death 2 thread)

Post subject: Re: General Suspicions
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:05 pm 
Excellent observations. I await to hear his response.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:27 pm 
If the kill happened at 2:35, you would be right. The kill happened at 2:30.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:53 pm 
Linus wrote:
If the kill happened at 2:35, you would be right. The kill happened at 2:30.
That doesn't seem to address Lucy's claim? That you left class right away, got to building 66 at 2:30, and killed margarita seconds later?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:07 pm 
Just gonna say that jason ye stopped by my room and said to tell mayars something about an alibi (which I did) and that he seemed very intent on making sure I knew he was there. Idk maybe that's just normal, just thought I'd mention since I'm not real experienced at mafia.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:21 pm 
I was just really paranoid, especially since it was within the interval of parallel kills, and wanted to get a confirmation with 2 people of where I am instead of just 1 (texted Maya on w20 lunch gchat, then confirmed through Casey).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:43 pm 
Much as I'd love to be suspicious of Jason, I'm not sure one can run from building 2 to Pecker in under 10 minutes. Casey, how sure are you of it being 12.43? Alternatively, he seems to be not guilty.