Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 execution plan?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:43 pm 
I think we should execute linus, based on lucy's report of suspicious activity and two investigations. Does anyone have a better suggestion? If not, linus should role claim to someone who can vouch for him if he has a provable-enough role.

New info: when I passed linus in 32 ~5 minutes after the kill, he told me he was suspicious of lucy, but didn't explain why at the time because we were going different directions. He says now his reasoning was (1) lucy was late to the class, but this isn't relevant anymore, and (2) unspecified mechanical information. Alternatively, he could have been trying to accuse lucy of making the kill he just made which I didn't know about yet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:00 pm 
I concur. I don't think there's anyone more suspicious to lynch tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:02 pm 
I think it's unlikely that he was trying to make me look suspicious for the 2:30 kill given that his alibi rests on me also not being able to make that kill (I think everyone would agree that I'm much slower than Linus?)

and I think its possible he didn't make the 2:30 kill and just mixed up the times.

but overall I agree with Dylan that we should execute Linus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:09 pm 
Linus claimed to python, who says we should not lynch him. I'm not sure how much to trust this: (1) when I was a new player I trusted a role claim too much, (2) I don't see a better target to lynch, (3) there's no role that is good enough other than child, which python says Linus isn't, I think, and (4) Linus chose who to reveal to, so they could be colluding.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:16 pm 
Linus role-claiming to someone new is pretty sketchy I think at least we shouldn't take that as proving innocence.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:42 pm 
I think Linus is definitely the most suspicious, and I'll vote for him unless you guys decide not to lynch him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:55 pm 
I also currently want to/plan to execute linus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:59 pm 
I chose to roleclaim to someone new because I want to give exciting game roles to new players.

I won't roleclaim openly even if I'm threatened with the lynch, because it would give away information beyond my own role. If I die, my knowledge will live on in (hopefully) town hands.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:08 pm 
I'm voting Linus unless somehing else happens before day change.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:25 pm 
What if we have Linus roleclaim to a second person, of the choosing of people at Squares? I personally believe Linus about wanting to roleclaim to someone new, and am confused about why Linus hasn't started a beef with Lucy if he is guilty.

I'm leaning towards voting dgrazian, having seen somebody who was likely him exiting 24 and him not having a good alibi for Molly's kill. I feel like while 24-3 exists, it's not actually a common route, and I neglected to post that I had piano lab in 24-033 from 1-2 in my schedule, because firehose doesn't have it, so he wouldn't have been expecting me (remedying this now).

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:43 pm 
Dgrazian also seems suspicious, but the fact that Linus has not been found innocent in two pair investigations makes me think he is a bit more suspicious.