Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:38 pm 
Dgrazian, Mx3200 and I were talking in Pecker. We combined various bits of information and concluded:
-Jason was at W20 at lunch at 12.31: Jackie left at 12.31 from multiple independent sources and Jason de-paranoia-texted about this.
-Jason was at Random at 12.43
-The distance from Random to E52 is too large for Jason to have made the kill by 12.55, especially not by foot.
-Jason might not have known a kill was happening and simply been paranoid because it was murder o'clock.

Casey, dgrazian can you confirm this discussion / add to it?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:41 pm 
confirmed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:41 pm 
12 minutes sounds like it's probably juuuust long enough to get to E51 from random by foot.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:42 pm 
I already posted something similar in the Day 3 Death 3 thread

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:44 pm 
Lucy wrote:
I already posted something similar in the Day 3 Death 3 thread

Death 3? Do you mean death 2?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:46 pm 
The jackie kill. Google maps claims it would have taken a car 9 minutes, a bike 5 minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:50 pm 
Lucy wrote:
The jackie kill. Google maps claims it would have taken a car 9 minutes, a bike 5 minutes.
It says 0.9 miles, estimated 18 minutes by foot... so a light jog most of the way would do it. Yeah, maybe not, idk...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:59 pm 
Oh i was basing my belief on wrong info (I thought the kill happened 9 minutes after he was at random not 11)

random to e52 in 11 minutes is still fast but definitely doable by car or bike. Idk how fast you can jog/run since i do neither of these.

I agree that him securing an alibi at that time makes sense and dont think he should look any more guilty than any other yellow person.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:22 pm 
So who do we propose to execute then? The investigation said jasonlam was innocent, and if we believe Jason Ye (which seems reasonable) then who is left? Do we go with jamb's advice and execute mayars?