Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 5 Lynch
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:16 pm 
Who should we lynch today? We only have an hour left, and we haven't really been discussing who to lynch.

Some possible lynch targets I've heard others mention:
- python, because of not-great alibis and one investigation against him for PK kills (mentioned by Julian)
- pravinas, because of her sketchiness from ksedlar's alibi (mentioned by python)

Post subject: Re: Day 5 Lynch
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:23 pm 
I think they are both reasonable. For now I am voting for python.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:42 pm 
I semi-trust both of them, but probably python more so? I'm not voting for either of them.

I don't have a strong preference for lynch target. So, I will vote for Vito, as someone without good alibis, who I have no particular reason to trust, and who will help us parity-wise with the mafia counter.

Also, :( about it being after the time frame in which children could provably reveal.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:45 pm 
I'm definitely lynching pravina, her alibi is "I was in the perfect position to make the kill"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:46 pm 
@ksedlar I have strong reason to trust that vito is town. Won't say more than that, but I don't think he should be lynched.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:49 pm 
Okay, then I will vote for chiller based on similar reasoning (chiller unfortunately has better alibis though, at least for non-PK kills).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:57 pm 
Don't vote for Pravi, she has important information that would go to waste if she gets lynched right now. She was busy with other stuff earlier, which is why she didn't speak up earlier.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 pm 
I can confirm that Pravi claimed to have such important information, and this is consistent with her previous actions.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:40 pm 
Any reason to trust ksedlar? She had exactly the same "perfect position to make the kill", if I remember correctly? If someone had a chance to investigate this murder, there are a few suspects there with fairly high level of suspiciousness...